4.20 star(s) 15 Votes
Aug 29, 2019
which mod that give us extra units? can you post me the link ehx
Elven Armour and Weapons - Build v5.092 required

This one adds plenty of good stuff, also provides some missions to get the tame girls (Bee, Plant and Goblin)

The Gladiator Arena - Build v5.0841 required

You required this one first to get Marcus

Replace MARCUS from Gladiator Arena with Charlotte

Then this one replaced with Charlotte

Here is the overview of all the avalible mods. Have fun.

Suiryu

May 15, 2020

This one adds plenty of good stuff, also provides some missions to get the tame girls (Bee, Plant and Goblin)

thanks a lot bro. you're my savior

Suiryu

May 15, 2020

is there any bosses in gladiator arena, cuz in arena 2 wave 10 i've been waiting for long and no enemies came out. and i there're no signs about marcus in dungeon

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2019
is there any bosses in gladiator arena, cuz in arena 2 wave 10 i've been waiting for long and no enemies came out. and i there're no signs about marcus in dungeon
The Gladiator Arena is a series waves in a open battle arena, not a dungeon, after the 10th wave the red door in the bottom must unlock, Marcus must be waiting behind that door in the first arena, the second one unlocks after you complete the first one. If something goes wrong try removing all the files and put them again in the folder.

Also try installing the Charlotte mod, after you hire Marcus. Hire him, save the game, exit. install the mod and try again.

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
The Gladiator Arena is a series waves in a open battle arena, not a dungeon, after the 10th wave the red door in the bottom must unlock, Marcus must be waiting behind that door in the first arena, the second one unlocks after you complete the first one. If something goes wrong try removing all the files and put them again in the folder.

Also try installing the Charlotte mod, after you hire Marcus. Hire him, save the game, exit. install the mod and try again.
ok thx man. ayy did you know how to to delete progress for specific mod? for example, i've been finishing galdiator arena from mod but i missed some thing so i need to restart it from arena 1.

Aug 29, 2019
ok thx man. ayy did you know how to to delete progress for specific mod? for example, i've been finishing galdiator arena from mod but i missed some thing so i need to restart it from arena 1.
The first way is using the console with the command m_goto "And the name of the map", example: m_goto "Gladiator-Arena", this usually load the map from the file. Like using a portal. If there is some trouble remember to put - enable_cheats - in the console .Check it out the menu to find out the key for the console, I think is M, but you can change it to any key you want.

The other way is delete the mod, run the game ignoring all the messages about missing things, save the game, close the game reinstall the mod, and open the game again.

The hard way, is editing the file but that can be a little complicated.

Try using the console first, this command: m_goto "Gladiator-Arena", may works.

After you survive the 10th wave, move to the red door in the bottom of the arena, after the final wave it unlocks and Marcus must be there to congrats you, just talk to him.

If for some reason Marcus remains unavalible, delete the mod and download it again from reddit. May you got a damage file or something weird happens

Delete a specific progress may be a litte complicated.

Jul 26, 2020
Hi everyone, I used cheat spawn_friendly into my room (latest version of game). After leaving the game and coming back next day and doing some other maps the spawn girl is still in my room. Is there any way to remove her? I really don't want to delete my entire progress to remove her from my room.

Luin

Jul 4, 2018
Is there any way to remove her? I really don't want to delete my entire progress to remove her from my room.
Well, aside from something bugging out, I don't know which girl are you talkiing about BTW, you can try to replace default dialog file with this one. It's an edited version of "companion dialogue" with an option to dismiss a unit. In case she's been assigned different dialogue, you'll have to go to the description file of a mod that enables her(appropriate unitdata.json of similar). You can open .json files with notepad. Once inside, find the key pair for her dialogue file(line looking similar to this: "uid": "<npc_name>, then in the next block, "dialog":"<current_diag>" ) and replace her current dialogue value with "companion_diag" and then dismiss her. Save the game and she should be gone.

Aug 29, 2019
Is there any way to remove her? I really don't want to delete my entire progress to remove her from my room.
Use this in the console, while you target at the girl you want to remove.

init_target "UNITDATA_PLAYER"

This will change the girl appareance with your own appareance, creating a clone of your self, You can interact with it like a recruit, but after you move on, the game is going to delete it due only can be 1 player. It work for me once.

Good luck

Reactions: Menacing Pervert
Jul 26, 2020
Use this in the console, while you target at the girl you want to remove.

init_target "UNITDATA_PLAYER"

This will change the girl appareance with your own appareance, creating a clone of your self, You can interact with it like a recruit, but after you move on, the game is going to delete it due only can be 1 player. It work for me once.

Good luck
It worked, thanks a lot!

federbot12

Jul 14, 2017
Is there a way to learn the ability to 'leap' onto enemies, forcing the clothing destruction animation?

EDIT: I think I found it; a mod called "Skill Manuals" on the reddit.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1004657

comando de console codigo ou mod, tempo infinito agarrando inimigos , é possivel ?
console command code or mod, infinite time grabbing enemies , it's possible ?

macos

Apr 29, 2018
Wondering if someone can help...trying to use some of the mods. The Powermoder ones, Hypnokit and wall mounts, both contain 'Blender files' and previews which seem to cause issues with loading the mods in. If I remove these files the mods do not work either.
Do I need to do something with these files or does anyone know how to get these ones to work? All the others just paste into data and they work fine.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Ditto.
But with only 1/4 of his supporters quitting since then (~4K$ -> 3K$) I don't see a reason why the man would change his mind.

Listen to the world's smallest violin, it's playing for us. :cry:

Reactions: K1994 and KL-001-A
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes