4.20 star(s) 15 Votes
Nov 5, 2018
Every character with the "UNIQUE" tag like the vanilla game Gems / Sailor scouts and most modded characters cannot die permanently, they can only be stashed [the ones that can be fucked when their hp drops to zero / you can level up / change equipment / etc].
I don't think there is any penalty to just stashing them in the reserves to remove them from the party.

Mikufan39

Nov 28, 2017
Every character with the "UNIQUE" tag like the vanilla game Gems / Sailor scouts and most modded characters cannot die permanently, they can only be stashed [the ones that can be fucked when their hp drops to zero / you can level up / change equipment / etc].
I don't think there is any penalty to just stashing them in the reserves to remove them from the party.
Thanks for answering!
Well, the only penalty for me would be that this Pokemons no longer appear in their Dungeon for select this sex options:
00 Captura 2.PNG

When you already have them as Party member, They no longer have those options: :cry:
00 Captura 1.PNG

For that reason I would like to know if there is any way of reset this. :(

Sorry for my bad English again~

Nov 5, 2018
Place this folder/file in the mod folder and overwrite the old one.
It's an edited "dialogue" that keeps those options available while the characters are following you.

• Love
Reactions: Mikufan39

Mikufan39

Nov 28, 2017
Hey guys!
Anyone know where I can find some good MODs with male monster mobs?
In Reddit I found like 2 MOD posts where there was a couple of male monsters... The rest was just Yuri and Futa stuff lols

I apreciate your help and sorry for my bad English.

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2019
Hey guys!
Anyone know where I can find some good MODs with male monster mobs?
In Reddit I found like 2 MOD posts where there was a couple of male monsters... The rest was just Yuri and Futa stuff lols

I apreciate your help and sorry for my bad English.

You mean this one :

Edit the mary monster to turn them into girls or just remove them .

This comes with many weird stuff but is kinda heavy. (To much grafics)

Last edited:

DragoNoob

Sep 19, 2019
Is there a way to save generated char in the same way? I just liked generation of one spearwoman and don't know how to save it after sending to tavern.

Mikufan39

Nov 28, 2017
You mean this one :

Edit the mary monster to turn them into girls or just remove them .

This comes with many weird stuff but is kinda heavy. (To much grafics)
Thanks for answering!~

I already have it, And the I just tested it, but I didn't find male monsters or similar.

Apart from and , There's no more MODs with Male Monster mobs?
There is no other page apart from Reddit?

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Thanks for answering!~

I already have it, And the I just tested it, but I didn't find male monsters or similar.

Apart from and , There's no more MODs with Male Monster mobs?
There is no other page apart from Reddit?
Hi currently there are no other mod sites for Enlits HRT.
If you want additional male bodys there is only my monster and my "silversurfer":

You can use this bodies also for for allies and your PC.

1592739062762.png
1592739097456.png

Mikufan39

Nov 28, 2017
Hi currently there are no other mod sites for Enlits HRT.
If you want additional male bodys there is only my monster and my "silversurfer":

You can use this bodies also for for allies and your PC.
Thanks for answering bro~
I already have your mod installed, in fact, this mod is one of my favorites lols
Thank you so much for offering me this alternative option~ :giggle:

About of your mod , I have a question...
When the "Animal" try attack me (No sex attack) the game crashes with this message:
01 Report bug.PNG
I installed the all sub-mods required for this MOD, but this error persists...
Am I missing something else?

I really appreciate your help and sorry for my bad English.

Reactions: SurverX

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Thanks for answering bro~
I already have your mod installed, in fact, this mod is one of my favorites lols
Thank you so much for offering me this alternative option~ :giggle:

When the "Animal" try attack me (No sex attack) the game crashes with this message:
View attachment 701325
I installed the all sub-mods required for this MOD, but this error persists...
Am I missing something else?

I really appreciate your help and sorry for my bad English.
Oh, i get the same error with 0.64.
I am not modding for HRT for a long time, so i do not know if eventually with one of the new versions there is a new parameter i have to set...
I will ask on Enlits discord if someone know what that can be.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018

[/QUOTE]

Hi, i found and fixed the error that you found, see version 3.1 of the Modding Mall. Unfortunately you have to delete your save files before the fix works (the beast data are stored in the save files)... or you just live with this error until you start a new game (do not provoke the animal :)
Thank you very much for finding and reporting the bug to me!
And thank you for the positive Feedback. It is nice to know that people are still using my mods :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Mikufan39

Nov 28, 2017
Hi, i found and fixed the error that you found, see version 3.1 of the Modding Mall. Unfortunately you have to delete your save files before the fix works (the beast data are stored in the save files)... or you just live with this error until you start a new game (do not provoke the animal :)
Thank you very much for finding and reporting the bug to me!
And thank you for the positive Feedback. It is nice to know that people are still using my mods :)

Thank you so much for the mod update bro~ :giggle:

Aug 29, 2019
hey, how I can expand my party or just customize others alies and make them permanent?
To expand your base party, you must save and speak with the base girl of the game (Rubina, Emeria, Ammy and Amber) only Sphira may be found in the entrance of the town, just standing there. The make them join to your party speak to her. The ontehr ones may be found after completing the initials dungeons. If want there is plenty of mods with extra units like marcus (Gladiator) and the tame bee (Bea), plant (Violent) and elven girl (Tauriel), besides all the ones that contains pokemons.

You can edit the appearance of the 5 initials girls by speaking to them and choosing the option (CUSTOMISE BODY) the one that says (TEMPORALY), don´t is permanet, this opens the editing menu, so you can change theirs bodies and colours in the way you change yours.

The other ones keeps the weapons and armour you gave them, but their apperance resets every time you open the game.

P.D There is more units like the Aunt Ara and othe rones check it out in the reddit mods page.

Miato

May 24, 2019
put almost all the mods that were / roughly speaking, 95% of the mods are worth it, I don't see any special bugs other than a couple of mods ... it is a pity that Mods do not rivet new, the content is very nice xD

Reactions: SurverX
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes