4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Zackster

Oct 30, 2017
I have this little demo of the new tactics game if anyone wants to try: Mega.

I dont visit here that often, so if you want immediate response to any feedback, the discord is probably a better bet.
Tried it out for a little bit, seems like it could be a fun alternative to the hack and slash of HRT. Camera controls were a little finicky but I got the hang of them eventually. However, when I got to the Red/Yellow fight, for some reason everyone only started taking tiny tiny tiny amounts of lust damage, regardless of the move, or whether they'd been KO'd.

Otherwise, some fun progress. :p

Ekgooseto

Mar 19, 2019
I have this little demo of the new tactics game if anyone wants to try: Mega.

I dont visit here that often, so if you want immediate response to any feedback, the discord is probably a better bet.
Tried out for a little bit too.

For the camera. It would be nice if you could not only zoom in and out rather rotate as well.

The Text boxes cover sometimes the sight for more interesting parts on the screen ;) .

Different poses for grapped, (asleep, stunned), KOed and Defeated would be fine.

You cant just watch a bit getting dominated in the case of a defeat like it was in the default matches in HR. Maybe a "Press a button to end the fight" option is possible instead of seeing immediately the lost screen. Like it is when you win against the wrestlers.

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
My game stuck on the loading most of the time... When it's loading BodyMeshNAnim
I said most because sometimes there's no problem with the loading
How do I fix this???
You can't. If you can find an older version, play that.
If you read the last few pages of posts or use search you would have found this out for yourself.

Ekgooseto

Mar 19, 2019
After working in the new game, I must say I like working in the new engine a lot more than the old one. So at this point, I would rather make HRT2 in the new engine rather than continuing in the old one.
Fair enough. But is there any chance for a Heroine Rumble 2 first :love: ?

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
Dang... Where can I find the older version?
A previous version that doesn't have the problem is v0.631.
v0.640 might be ok but I've not tried it.
You can find previous version numbers by looking at the change logs in the OP.
Then you can look through the posts until you find the kind soul that posted links for it.
Rocket science it is not.

Ideally, one of the mods could change the OP version, as v0.641 is non-functional most of the time for most people.
A Mega link for v0.631 that still works is on page 69 - by Vanity on 11 Oct 2019.

TheCombatFox

Jan 14, 2020
A previous version that doesn't have the problem is v0.631.
v0.640 might be ok but I've not tried it.
You can find previous version numbers by looking at the change logs in the OP.
Then you can look through the posts until you find the kind soul that posted links for it.
Rocket science it is not.

Ideally, one of the mods could change the OP version, as v0.641 is non-functional most of the time for most people.
A Mega link for v0.631 that still works is on page 69 - by Vanity on 11 Oct 2019.
Alright, thank you, good sir!
Grin.jpg

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
Fair enough. But is there any chance for a Heroine Rumble 2 first :love: ?
Perhaps, Heroine Rumble is the simpler game afterall. But that's not where my attention is at the moment, so no promises.

The grab pose at the end of this video is very similar to the grab pose in HR afterall: . ;)

catpoi.cr

May 23, 2020
when I open it, it just show blank screen and not played.... is it because not compitable with my device??

18yuriisgreat

Sep 15, 2019
Move the folder with the device data in the map folder and add the definitions file name in "filestoload.txt" or something like that.
Thanks for reply, but what I want is to access a device, like implementing a magic item like the "Pillory" in the store. Can I change the "onUse" attribution of a item to make it? Or is there a command plays as the counterpart of "m_load"?

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Thanks for reply, but what I want is to access a device, like implementing a magic item like the "Pillory" in the store. Can I change the "onUse" attribution of a item to make it? Or is there a command plays as the counterpart of "m_load"?
Devices and other objects (... trees): If the new device comes with a map/dungeon you can just use it, otherwise devices and objects can be placed via the terrain editor into your current map or for your custom map. The terrain editor can be found by loading the map data\_goblin_camp\maps\maptools via the console ("m_load") or in my Modding Mall.

... so you can place a device into your current map by using the terrain editor.

18yuriisgreat

Sep 15, 2019
Devices and other objects (... trees): If the new device comes with a map/dungeon you can just use it, otherwise devices and objects can be placed via the terrain editor into your current map or for your custom map. The terrain editor can be found by loading the map data\_goblin_camp\maps\maptools via the console ("m_load") or in my Modding Mall.

... so you can place a device into your current map by using the terrain editor.
Done! Thanks.

Mikufan39

Nov 28, 2017
Hi guys!
i have a question about of this MOD:
[ Mystery Dungeon Mod ]

Is there a way to eliminate from your party these Pokemons without putting them in the reserves option?
00 Sin título-1.png

I already tried to make the enemies kill them, but these Pokemons are immortals LOL, They always return to town with me when we are defeated.
I wanted to ask the creator of this mod, but he hasn't been online for almost 2 years in reddit...

I apreciate your help and sorry for my bad English.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes