4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Hey guys, do any of you know what the console command is for increasing the amount of money the MC has?

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
whats this game old file name ? win64.rar? or what? bruuh can you please commit to 1 filename .. soo we can trace back which folder we dropped it in? just change the version at the end of the filename before the .rar or .zip

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I wish the dev would finally fix fullscreen. It's not fullscreen if the task bar still overlaps with the executable (and by clicking anywhere outside and then ingame the window shrinks for some reason).
By using my native resolution and moving the window a bit there are actually some areas in which the task bar stops overlapping, but the window cuts below because I can't move it high enough because of borders.
(are those areas part of the bug, why not disable overlap in general?)

The " friendly move practices should no longer be fatal " invaded everything!
But i prefer like that :p
But I think I prefer it that teammates (non-unique) won't die if I decide to put them in a wall or another device. Had already too many casualties (well, playing with cheats anyway).

Edit: Nvm, this mechanic is general and has broken the game. Once you tie any enemy up you can't defeat them anymore (e.g. Goblin Camp leader objective can't be fulfilled since they can't break free from cuffs).

Last edited:
Reactions: CeLioCiBR
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes