CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
When I try to prioritize a certain move loadout for female or futa opponents, when I go back, it keeps resetting itself for males.

Shaoram

Oct 11, 2020
Does anyone know why my Grapples in my loadout aren't on my character in an actual match?
Like is my save too old or something? I last played in ver 0.12

Last edited:

Dan Druff

Jul 1, 2022
Hello. Someone recommended this game to me because I wanted an action game with a futanari enemy on male player. I figured out how to enable futanari enemies, but they don't always stick their weiners in the dude's butt. Even if they did, it only lasts about twenty seconds. I turned off the enemies going for the pin ASAP, but I don't think there's a way to watch futanari enemies endlessly pound the dude's butt. I also wish this game was a proper beat 'em up instead of a wrestling game.

OverlordZenith

Mar 18, 2023
Anyone know how to break the game's sliders yet? I need to make a giantess ASAP, I don't care how bad it messes up the animations.

jice_vendeta

Sep 30, 2023
Hello. Someone recommended this game to me because I wanted an action game with a futanari enemy on male player. I figured out how to enable futanari enemies, but they don't always stick their weiners in the dude's butt. Even if they did, it only lasts about twenty seconds. I turned off the enemies going for the pin ASAP, but I don't think there's a way to watch futanari enemies endlessly pound the dude's butt. I also wish this game was a proper beat 'em up instead of a wrestling game.
its a bit random which moveset they will use. But once they have you, they do not let go for a while. That said, yeah, since the gameplay itself is one big H-scene, the only time you get endless pounding is basically at the end if you win. They typically pin you right after you are at 0. It was not what you asked for, but you may wish to play as a futa and fight males. Then you can always choose what you want to happen to him.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Heroine Rumble 2 v0.16 - item held restraints

Download .
New patch is here! Had to make some design changes of how item held restraints work and make it work for AI characters. They are currently only available for custom characters as you will have to purchase the held restraints in Shop and then equip them.

This is probably going to be the last patch of 2023. It's been a productive year and great progress has been made. Next year, Heroine Rumble 2 will (most likely) be finished and I have plans to expand beyond the fighting/wrestling game theme and more towards a sandbox and party oriented experience like HRT. And as always, thank you for your generous support and I wish you happy holidays and a wonderful new year.

Changelog:

• Added new grab: "mf_missionary"
  • Added new grab: "mr_pronebone"
  • Added new grab: "punish_headscissor_side"
  • Added new grab: "punish_back_breaker_sit"
  • Added new weapon/item equipment system - bring up to 4 piece of equipment into combat
  • Added new weapon/item swap system - press the ITEM_SWAP key (default R) to bring up options, ITEM_SWAP + DIR key to swap to that piece of equipment
  • Added held restraint weapon/item type - when equipped, grants an additional item-induced grab option via the ITEM_SWAP key
  • Added 3 new held restraints: "held_vibrator", "held_blindfold", and "held_mouth_gag"
  • Added new male outfit: karate gi (2 pieces)
  • Added a random select button during character selection
  • Added AI ability to swap equipment
  • Updated AI to handle new possible restraint breakout inputs
  • Experimental: Changed restraint breakout key to ITEM_SWAP instead of ATTACK so restrainted characters may fight back more
  • Recruit cost is now 100 + 200 per recruit level instead of fixed 300 credits
  • Grab escape now no longer progress until a grab is selected
  • Character customization window like Dresser/H-Lab etc now returns to the roster menu rather than the main menu
  • Fixed dizzy stunned state (from parry) not applying the correct facial expression
  • Fixed importing grab card in H-lab doesn't work
  • Fixed invalid id ref in Brawler III causing Ground Stomp ability inaccessible to players
Modding:

• Added StageData.parameters.bgm.soundId to select which back ground music to play for the stage/map

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I made a small mod that provides some of my characters that i use for HR2 (Yes... mostly futas).
... includind a new string bikini for my custom body (Body Pack Mod Version 0.9) :)

SX_Kitty.png

SurverXChars.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Haruzame

sergosplay

Mar 8, 2020
guys, I played on Windows 10 everything was fine, but on the simer, when I started, I had pixels with a lot of squares in the menu place, how to fix it?

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes