Nov 30, 2019
dose anyone can share a zip that including all the mod from loverlab. so i don't have to download one by one is quite lag, and always have 5sec CD, is kind of annoying

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
And when you build a nice store and present all the stuff and people can come and take what they want FOR FREE... you can be sure that someone will complain that it is too exhausting to go and take the stuff for free and why not someone can bring all the nice stuff to them :LOL:

... seriously, i do not know if you really want to have every available mod installed at the same time.

Klaus Schwab

Jul 13, 2021
Why is there no more restraint (without having items) ? I can't tie up anymore for example, these attacks won't show in the list :(

Llewellyn.E

Mar 9, 2024
Why is there no more restraint (without having items) ? I can't tie up anymore for example, these attacks won't show in the list :(
If you set true to the “selectable” option in the grabdatas_restraints.json file , they will be displayed again (although I don't recommend it.).

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
Is there a way to change the level of enemies in exhibition match by editing the files? My char is really pimped out there is no way to lose

batanegra

May 8, 2017
is there any way to get animations when you win? i have seen videos that the winner gets the loser and was wondering if that it's even possible and how to do it

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes