Dryan98

Nov 20, 2018
game dont work for me. I click on the "app" and it says Dump file created in app direroctory

AlexHaze87

Jul 1, 2018
Looks like he changed the tier pricing when you are able to get cheats... Used to be I think $1 now its $15. Just use the cheats on a previous build then load that save on the latest build.

Reactions: AGILUK

HSIDHSHSHDDH

Aug 23, 2020
Its not just the currency of the game that is in the cheats there is a whole modding panel in that cheats section and in the latest build some new options are also added

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Forgive me for a silly question, gentlemen. Why do you need cheats in this game at all? It is easy to pass, experience is gained during the game without any problems, money is earned very easily. Character customization also does not cause problems.

Reactions: Roma777

gameluna

Sep 3, 2021
Forgive me for a silly question, gentlemen. Why do you need cheats in this game at all? It is easy to pass, experience is gained during the game without any problems, money is earned very easily. Character customization also does not cause problems.
Just because of the interesting first person mode

Reactions: Enot1964

HSIDHSHSHDDH

Aug 23, 2020

there are a ton of things u can do with cheats its not just farming and winning

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
for work credit and other cheats code , use 0.24 version , check this page https://f95zone.to/threads/heroine-rumble-2-v0-25-enlit3d.167418/page-13 make u cheats want , save game , pick u save and put to 0.25+ version , and have all cheats back version , me this mode use , have add type 2milion credit essence and level up all my chars lv 100 , for easy win , pick save from 24 version put to 25 version and enjoy ^_^ , good day ( my english is bad sorry for no correct write )

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes