Fio.vn

Mar 18, 2022
Hi guys, is there any discord channel or tutorial on editing skill damage? I tried the yhl faceride patch, but most of the facesit moves do more damage to the attacker while the victim's minimal so I seek to change that.

asasasas1421

Dec 19, 2018
Question, do you have different maps for playing? i've seen videos with the HRSL name on it and has more maps that the ones in loverslab, is there any way more people can get them?
only mods i have are those in the lovers lab so i dont know about that

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
is it possible to edit the base stats? im interested in a "tank" character that has very high WILL

Llewellyn.E

Mar 9, 2024
is it possible to edit the base stats? im interested in a "tank" character that has very high WILL
Write status bonus in the "stats" section of the Unitdata_[anyname].json file and import this character, or Define equipment that increases or decreases Base Status in the item_datas_equipment_[anyname].json file and equip it.

Reactions: nossiob

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
Write status bonus in the "stats" section of the Unitdata_[anyname].json file and import this character, or Define equipment that increases or decreases Base Status in the item_datas_equipment_[anyname].json file and equip it.
is that also possible with the main character? because i only found unitdatas of "demon base" "dummy" "lizard base" etc and not specific characters and for equipment i only found held equipment and restraints and not the pieces you get out of the chests from the store

Llewellyn.E

Mar 9, 2024
is that also possible with the main character? because i only found unitdatas of "demon base" "dummy" "lizard base" etc and not specific characters and for equipment i only found held equipment and restraints and not the pieces you get out of the chests from the store
Probably impossible. Previously, recruitable characters referred to the ..\_versus_mode\unitdatas_rt.json file, but I suspect not anymore.

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
Enjoy - (and someone once again find a place for more perm storage, I can only do quick temp uploads)

Changelog:

• Added "massager_vibrator" held equipment with new grabs
  • Added new TEASE grab: Lick Armpit
  • Added outfits unlocking - pay $100 credits to unlock new outfits in dresser
  • Added grabs unlocking - pay $100 credits to unlock new grabs in dresser
  • Added post-match unlocks - finishing a match may unlock new grabs/outfits
  • Added voice sound volume controls under options
  • Reduced sound volume of voices
  • Added experimental camera bounds for Educational Room stage
  • Added a new animation for pickup instead of reusing the weapon swap animation
  • Added Exhibition request setting for match type (1v1, 2v2)
  • Added Exhibition request setting for "Advanced" opponent skill level
  • Added a bunch of new dialogue triggers
  • In dialogue customization, adding new custom triggers will now start with the default responses rather than empty
  • AI can now pick up dropped weapons/restraints
  • Exhibition opponents can now spawn with equipped items/restraints
  • Certain restraints now prevent running
  • Certain restraints can now be used on males/futas
  • Stamina regen starts immediately when downed
  • "Physique" levelup HP bonus to 10% from 20%
  • "Stubborn" levelup stagger defense bonus to 10% from 20%
  • "Stunning Strikes" level up stagger power bonus to 20% from 30%
  • "Slugger Focus" level up stagger defense defense to 30% from 50%, now reduces action speed by 20% instead of increasing damage taken, no longer give stagger power bonus
  • Fixed grab-resist animations not played
  • Reduced effectiveness of level 3 AI
  • Grab attackers now uses the climax expression when climaxing
  • Only the attack button does the grab HOLD action now to prevent switching into a grab triggering unwanted grab HOLD
  • Changed Signature Finisher defeatable characters to "Takes less damage at low health, finish them with a signature finisher move!"
  • Made Shop unlock event easier to trigger
  • Increased the credit cost of level 10+ recruits
Modding:

• Added GrabData.ignoreOutfitState flag, that if set to true, ignores target outfit state (undressed or not) when checking if grab is applicable on target
  • Added GrabData.transitions.randomTransitions to aid adding animation variations
  • Added .useSameCameraOffsetAsGrab to set a grab to use the same camera offset as another grab
  • Head models no longer need to match .prereqs.headType with currently selected head model
  • Added .canRun property to .attachEffects.unitModifiers
the links are down can you fix them?

Reactions: Roma777

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
So there are maps where you have way more devices?
Is this the one with the planets?
the map itself does not have any devices, I added them manually with the map editor ( if you want information on anything you should join the Enlit3d discord )

Last edited:
Reactions: azamla
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes