asasasas1421

Dec 19, 2018
I was sure I tried that but just for the sake of experimentation I tried again and I can confirm, it doesn't work. The error only pops up for futa characters.

...Also the devices on ks_wrestling_ring get duplicated and don't line up with the actual ring environment. I seriously wonder what happened to my installation to be haunted.
that ring broke for me too after the 0.25 update but in 0.24 it was just fine

Dregnoff

Sep 1, 2017
Howdy fellas
Anyone know how to control what 3some animations u see? Tried setting them up in loadouts but no dice
Also I thought I figured out how to control the camera during animations, WASD, but this only works sometimes, is this normal?

SsjSs

Dec 25, 2023
Howdy fellas
Anyone know how to control what 3some animations u see? Tried setting them up in loadouts but no dice
Also I thought I figured out how to control the camera during animations, WASD, but this only works sometimes, is this normal?
3somes are only shown during fights when there is another ai doing an animation and you grab them. (You can't set it in the HLab)
You can also hold right click to drag the camera on you mouse

GtxGamer_

Oct 14, 2022
Just Having a doubt can someone help me real quick ? Like I played the game for a while and actually speed run it with cheats which is F1 and mod_cmds, like adding exp , fame , purple coins and stuff. Now all I see is only 4 stages and few animations, so the question is , Do I really need to complete the game with out cheats and mods to get all the stages and animations ? or should I move to an older version ?

Edit: Also can someone share your 100% save-file so that I can do some research regarding this. If its not an 100% save , just do mention the progress of the save file like , how many stages does it contain and animations while uploading your save. Thanks < 3

HSIDHSHSHDDH

Aug 23, 2020
Just Having a doubt can someone help me real quick ? Like I played the game for a while and actually speed run it with cheats which is F1 and mod_cmds, like adding exp , fame , purple coins and stuff. Now all I see is only 4 stages and few animations, so the question is , Do I really need to complete the game with out cheats and mods to get all the stages and animations ?

wdym by stages ? are you talking about story progression ?

Reactions: GtxGamer_

azamla

Jan 27, 2023
Seen modded moves that have [KP] in them, but didn't seem to find it anywhere
Something like [KP] 69 facefuck, for example
Does somebody have them?

Reactions: Roma777

Llewellyn.E

Mar 9, 2024
Just Having a doubt can someone help me real quick ? Like I played the game for a while and actually speed run it with cheats which is F1 and mod_cmds, like adding exp , fame , purple coins and stuff. Now all I see is only 4 stages and few animations, so the question is , Do I really need to complete the game with out cheats and mods to get all the stages and animations ? or should I move to an older version ?

Edit: Also can someone share your 100% save-file so that I can do some research regarding this. If its not an 100% save , just do mention the progress of the save file like , how many stages does it contain and animations while uploading your save. Thanks < 3
Additional stages and motions can only be added by mods.

Reactions: GtxGamer_

nekurofiria

Dec 9, 2019
Seen modded moves that have [KP] in them, but didn't seem to find it anywhere
Something like [KP] 69 facefuck, for example
Does somebody have them?
these are kaspack, im pretty sure
it's somewhere on discord>modding-releases

betaboy_69

Feb 5, 2024
thats the neat thing , you dont

you have to finish the match and start a new one

also for some reason if you put on the strap-on downed and standing grab animations reverse
How many animations are you getting for strapon? I only have 3: deepthroat, lift and anal and doggy. Is there more animations?

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes