lednaruto

May 27, 2017
What was the cheat for first person in older versions?
I don't remember that, I'm now using one of my old saves where everything is already enabled both in combat and infinite money and lv characters , However, if you access the cheats menu during combat in version 24, the new version also unlocks the new cheats including pov mode

Aug 9, 2019
Added new mechanic: press E to initiate a grab on KO ed foes or foes placed on a device
This "Placed on a device" comes up quite a few times in the changelogs, but... Where can you find such devices?

JPhoenix

Jun 5, 2018
New version is good, with the new voices and all. I wish we could actually hear voice_hit during the game. The characters don't make any sounds when struck. Does anyone know how to add code for this? I found a section in motiontest_keys.json with unarmed_struck_kb but I'm not sure how to add code that matches the voice_hit sound to the character's voice type

Aug 9, 2019
It is located on the following stages added by the mod.
Corners and Ropes in ks_Wrestling_Ring
Bikes in back-streets and the-workshop
etc.
Cool, thanks! The bike doesn't seem to have anything to it aside from letting you place people on them, though... Maybe I'm doing something wrong, though. Welp!

Aug 9, 2019
if they are clothed you cant grab em you gotta break their armor
I was sure I tried that but just for the sake of experimentation I tried again and I can confirm, it doesn't work. The error only pops up for futa characters.

...Also the devices on ks_wrestling_ring get duplicated and don't line up with the actual ring environment. I seriously wonder what happened to my installation to be haunted.

Last edited:

HSIDHSHSHDDH

Aug 23, 2020
I was sure I tried that but just for the sake of experimentation I tried again and I can confirm, it doesn't work. The error only pops up for futa characters.

...Also the devices on ks_wrestling_ring get duplicated and don't line up with the actual ring environment. I seriously wonder what happened to my installation to be haunted.
Most probably you must be using giant vs small chrachters right ?

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes