PotatoMan23

Feb 5, 2023
Those commands are no longer working tho
I've had a quick look the " sophisticated resources " and " Fun Modes " don't work nor does the "set_all_resolve" haven't tested the " Modding Tools ". But you can still get the cheat menu to pop up for the matches and the rest of " Basic Resources" seem to work so lots of free exp. I'm going to assume that the codes for these were changed hopefully we will be able to get them again in the future, sorry.

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
I didn't understand what service you gain after the first 1 vs 2 match. What happens?

cobrakey

Jan 10, 2022
Change the MP and SP in the unutdata_rt.json file, or create another unutdata_[anyname].json file and import the character with the console command.
How do I create another character unitdata? every time I try it wouldn't work.

Last edited:

Llewellyn.E

Mar 9, 2024
How do I create another character unitdata? every time I try it wouldn't work.
Copy and paste "unitdatas_rt.json" or "unitdatas_versus_mode.json" to "../data/_versus_mode/" folder and rename it.
It will works if the uid is unique in all "unitdatas_[anyname].json" file and no syntax errors.

Milton69

Dec 31, 2022
Hii, I am looking for a specific smut named Ultimate Futanari Wrestling by Tiffany Bell. originally its in amazon but region restricted and sadly in my region I cannot access or buy it I have tried to look into another sites to pirate it but failed to find the smut can anyone help me by providing it.

Title of the book - Ultimate Futanari Wrestling: Bundle - Chapter 1-3 (Dickgirl Domination Erotica)
Author - Tiffany Bell
ASIN no - B088QY14ZW
Language - English

didn't know where to post this so I am posting it here. Apologies in advance.

Feb 12, 2020
Here ya go, v0.25 -

Changelog:

• Added new outfit: skintight_suit with 2 variants
  • Added "Character Bio" tick option for character card import/export (only stores name atm)
  • Added new mechanic: press E to initiate a grab on KO ed foes or foes placed on a device, even if no grabs is selected as an ability
  • New randomized characters are no longer forced to have the default grab on the bottom ability slot
  • Added 7 new voice packs: 5 new female voice packs, 2 new male voice packs
  • Increased the sound volume of default/f_voice1 and readjust voice volume in general
  • Voice pack id selection in voice/dialogues is now sorted alphabetically
  • New randomized characters can now spawn with a randomized voice pack
  • Added an interact prompt when carrying an character and next to a placeable device (just UI, no mechanics change)
  • The signature grab ability icon is now hidden until super meter is fully charged
  • Added a blinking effect to the singature grab ability icon when it is ready
  • Added new tab in loadout - overview to see selected level ups in the past
  • Starting grabs will now push characters away from the edge/boundary a bit to help with camera issues + bodies staggering together issues

• Fixed signature grabs was always selected from first grab loadout even when there are more appropriate loadout to selected
  • Fixed Parrying Expert not applying bonuses
  • Fixed Evasion Expert is always applying
  • Fixed issues with PP clip-plane not resetting properly on grab change
  • Fixed the selected outfit indicator (yellow rect) not updating properly on outfit switch
  • Fixed unit portrait not being updated after importing a character card in loadout
  • Fixed inserting attachment to an slot with existing outfit not removing the existing outfit
  • Fixed outfits with different outfitLayers having incorrect interaction with things that refills outfit value (such as from strap on)

• Improved level 4 AI to sometimes move away from target instead of always forward
  • Improved AI logic to made it trying to parry moves that aren't parryable and etc
  • Improved AI downed state and blocking state behavior

• Increased the power of PUNISH grabs by ~20%
  • Slowed down super meter gain rate
  • The ability Powerfist is now unparryable
  • Offensive stats and defensive stats increase per level reduced to 4% (from 5%) per level to give more weights to stats

• Tweaked the base stat effects:
    • STR: increases physical attack by 5% and stamina by 5%. Important for those that wants to trade hits.
    • DEX: increases lust attack by 5%, action speed by 2% and cooldown recovery by 5%. Important for those that wants to act quickly and often.
    • INT: increases physical + special attack by 5% and max mana by 5%. Important for those that wants to use abilities often.
    • WIL: increases max HP by 5%, max lust by 5% and climax by 5%. Important stat to increase survivability.
    • CHA: increases lust attack by 5%, max lust by 5% and super meter gain bonus by 5% per point. Important for those that wants to empower their pleasure grab attacks.
  • Tweaked the level 5 "Focus" levelups:
    • Melee Focus: +3 STR, +3 DEX, -3 CHA
    • Eloquence Focus: +3 DEX, +3 CHA, -3 STR
    • Survival Focus: +3 DEX, +3 WIL, -3 CHA
    • Flurry Focus: +3 DEX, +3 INT, -3 STR
    • Slugger Focus: +3 STR, +3 WIL, -3 DEX
    • Grappling Focus: +3 STR, + 3 CHA, -3INT
    • The rare level ups picked at 4 level intervals (like blocking expert) now gives 1 associated stat

• Change the command to enable cheats
  • Added new cheats:
    • firstPersonModeOnlyInGrabs - requires firstPersonMode on, if this is on as well, only tries to use FPV when grabbing/grabbed
    • grabMadnessMode - high chance to either switch to a random grab or the grab target will do an reversal at end of each grab
    • freeForAllMode - all other characters treated as enemies
    • strikeDamageMultiplier
  • Modding:
    • Added held item itemGrab.insertAttachOptions.ignoreOutfitState flag. If true, sets the restraint usable on target that is still dressed

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes