enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
You really want to make things as easy as possible to draw people into modding. Every tiny bump in the road is one more reason/excuse for people to not mod this game. Like that game I posted before is super easy to get into/mod the outfits, it's basically: Create a copy of existing png. Open new png in art program, color over new png, save it and post it in the folder, ta-da new clothing. Even though almost nobody played the game, the thread is filled with modded outfits and custom girls because it was easy as fuck to mod and share and get into modding it. If this game could get closer to that level of ease of entry, that would be amazing.
Interesting. Looks like its got a (bunch of?) base meshes and then you can use a texture to mask the unwanted portions and cutouts? Doable for sure. Worth the effort? Questionable.

Besides,

1693377839761.png

Jun 18, 2022
Well, if the accessibility is a no-go, is it possible to craft outfits in Blender and send them to you? If possible, what would need to be done? Or maybe a better question is has modding changed much? I know some people were confused about the glb files and things.

My skill at blender is terrible and I doubt I could, but if I get the idea out there maybe someone will also decide to pick up the mantle, if I can't find more time to devote to going nuts.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020
What are the cheats or console commands? I just had a girl stunned and still couldn't grab her. Same when she's on the ground. It works once every like 10 tries.

Also how do you win? I beat the last 2 girls and the match simply continued without her fighting back anymore. I got tired of making them cum over n over n over so I hit End Match, which seems to count as a forfeit.

EDIT: To Pin, after damaging them to Yellow and making them coom (for me I make her coom twice), leg-grab them when they are down, then press the J key.
Problems solved, can play. (y)

Last edited:

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
How do we edit dialogue in this one?
The 2 dialogue files I came across don't seem like they are for Scuffed Rumble (HR2 v0.104).

Adometal

Jan 11, 2022
Anyone has seen this move?
I've checked the movelist haven't seen it
And never seen any character using this one

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
Well, if the accessibility is a no-go, is it possible to craft outfits in Blender and send them to you? If possible, what would need to be done? Or maybe a better question is has modding changed much? I know some people were confused about the glb files and things.

My skill at blender is terrible and I doubt I could, but if I get the idea out there maybe someone will also decide to pick up the mantle, if I can't find more time to devote to going nuts.
Your best bet for all modding related inquries is head to the modding channel in discord: .

enlit3D Is this getting anal animations? I only found the game cuz I searched Anal by tag...

As I've always said: "Nothing says I Win like a dick in the ass"
There should be a couple of anal animations already.

How do we edit dialogue in this one?
The 2 dialogue files I came across don't seem like they are for Scuffed Rumble (HR2 v0.104).
Not possible to edit in-combat dialogues (yet).

What a Laptop GPU (AMD Radeon) does to a mf girl
View attachment 2906193
Another visual glitch I have never seen before... :HideThePain:

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
It's part of Koasdn's Expanded Moves FF pack, called Reverse Foot Rub:
Is it just me, or does this need to be updated so that it works again? I think I had it working in the past, but it doesn't seem to work with the most recent version of HR2.

Also, I noticed in the data folder we have "_turnbased_roguelike" and "_brawler_mode". Can we activate those modes at the moment with HR2's newest version?

Focaboor

Jun 1, 2022
Is it just me, or does this need to be updated so that it works again? I think I had it working in the past, but it doesn't seem to work with the most recent version of HR2.
Ah, no, I don't think so. They work fine for me :confused:

Also, I noticed in the data folder we have "_turnbased_roguelike" and "_brawler_mode". Can we activate those modes at the moment with HR2's newest version?
As far as I can tell those only contain assets for their respective modes (some graphics, card and move data, etc.), while the actual mode seems to be hardcoded in the executable. You'd need to get them separately, they're called Corrupted at the Core and Scuffed Brawler respectively. CatC has a thread on this site, SB I don't remember where I saw it... Some post on this game's old thread (Scuffed Rumble) I think?

• Love
Reactions: OnyxShadow

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
Hey, do you know how I can advance in a mission? because when I finish a fight, it doesn't count as finished

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes