SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I did some improvements for the dog cocks in my FutaPack mod...

CutePet.png

Last edited:

instinctepyon

May 22, 2018
Has anyone been able to get the male lizard working yet? So far all my attempts have shown nothing happening (can't select them).

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Has anyone been able to get the male lizard working yet? So far all my attempts have shown nothing happening (can't select them).
Hi, did you start as a male? If you are a female you will not see the male lizard body. Try importing a male first and than switch to the lizard. You can import the male attached...

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I made a small mod that provides some of Enlit's hidden assets (e.G. the lizard man)...

Lizard2.jpg

May 15, 2018
enlit3d

or anyone that can shed some light on this .....I Could nitpick a lot of things about this game. but none of them really bother me.

except one major AI thing. I watch a lot of fights and i dont think i have seen the super meter triggered once? tell me i am missing something? i have equipped my fighters with super finisher and not once does the AI trigger them. their meter fills....and its 100 % loaded. but AI does not use their super move.

Burner5

Dec 11, 2020
enlit3d

or anyone that can shed some light on this .....I Could nitpick a lot of things about this game. but none of them really bother me.

except one major AI thing. I watch a lot of fights and i dont think i have seen the super meter triggered once? tell me i am missing something? i have equipped my fighters with super finisher and not once does the AI trigger them. their meter fills....and its 100 % loaded. but AI does not use their super move.
The CPU tends to be rather hesitant when it comes to super moves. They will only use it if their opponent is NOT knocked down (i.e. the opponent has some green health left). Even then, the CPU tends to try to use regular grabs first. If you WANT to see their super move, the best thing to do is to block regular attacks and parry regular/fast grabs when their bar is full. If you stick close, the CPU will EVENTUALLY use it.

May 15, 2018
The CPU tends to be rather hesitant when it comes to super moves. They will only use it if their opponent is NOT knocked down (i.e. the opponent has some green health left). Even then, the CPU tends to try to use regular grabs first. If you WANT to see their super move, the best thing to do is to block regular attacks and parry regular/fast grabs when their bar is full. If you stick close, the CPU will EVENTUALLY use it.

i am referring to JUST AI vs AI matches. when i am involved in matches i dont lose to cpu. so its my finisher on display. thank you for your reply. from the sounds of it i may have to adjust rate of health decreasing to see more supers.

we need a NEW Ability... "SUPER-FOCUSED" as soon as CPU gets 100..they use the super move. needs to happen.

Llewellyn.E

Mar 9, 2024
i am referring to JUST AI vs AI matches. when i am involved in matches i dont lose to cpu. so its my finisher on display. thank you for your reply. from the sounds of it i may have to adjust rate of health decreasing to see more supers.

we need a NEW Ability... "SUPER-FOCUSED" as soon as CPU gets 100..they use the super move. needs to happen.
I also tried many AI vs AI matches, and in Level 4 vs Level 4 matches, the AI used Signature Moves frequently.

DeDante

Jul 21, 2020
I do not know if the clothes are removed during the fight or not, but there is no way I can use sex skills

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
I do not know if the clothes are removed during the fight or not, but there is no way I can use sex skills
strip off the enemy first when you get to grab them, alternatively repetedly beating on them will eventually wear out their outfits.

DeDante

Jul 21, 2020
strip off the enemy first when you get to grab them, alternatively repetedly beating on them will eventually wear out their outfits.
but I don't have the opportunity to undress the character, and no matter how much I hit, the clothes don't slip off him.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes