SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Yo brother i mean like our character has big boobs and ass so like when we play an exhibition match maybe our enemy could be thicc as fuck you know
OK, try this:
1. create some characters you would like to see (fatt ass, huge titts...)
2. delete all the default characters in this game folder ...\data\_base\random_char_cards
3. export you characters into the game folder ...\data\_base\random_char_cards

When you now create new exhibition matches the game will use characters similar to yours. (you maybe have to create one exhibition before it will take the new chars in account)

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
A lioncloth with huge futa for my ClothPack (I also made a non-futa version)

Hitomi Bikini.png

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Lynchtoten

Rnero_BBC

May 28, 2024
OK, try this:
2. delete all the default characters in this game folder ...\data\_base\random_char_cards

When you now create new exhibition matches the game will use characters similar to yours. (you maybe have to create one exhibition before it will take the new chars in account)
TYSM BROTHER :)

Rnero_BBC

May 28, 2024
OK, try this:

Also i dont get option to export tell me how to export

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a slider unlocker or somthing? I kinda want a tiny penis, but the slider is locked at 0.8.
I downloaded a mod with extra penises, but the "small" one is average. WTF is it with people and penises bigger than the person?

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone know if one of the modmenu commands (or just a mod in general I guess) can be used to set the player character to be translucent/transparent? The PoV camera is a bit too zoomed in, but when positioning the camera manually the player character is of course in the way of the view... :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Also the girls from the cover image don't seem to be present in the random_char_cards folder. Were they removed from the game? Does anyone know if they have cards floating about somewhere?

(Unless they're main story characters, in which case it'd be fine!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes