Burner5

Dec 11, 2020
but I don't have the opportunity to undress the character, and no matter how much I hit, the clothes don't slip off him.
You gave your wrestler sex (pleasure/ finisher) moves right? If so when you grab your opponent, you'll see an option to strip them. Select that option. Also make sure you've turned off the safer for work mode which can be found in the content tab of the option menu.

May 15, 2018
I also tried many AI vs AI matches, and in Level 4 vs Level 4 matches, the AI used Signature Moves frequently.
Thanks for replying. I am at match 11 so far and AI vs AI has no super moves to report. and as i am typing...on match 12 it FINALLY happened. BUT it didnt even end the match. so yea Super Moves should be addressed...

hopefully DEV enlit3d can smarten up this AI using Super Moves properly. Until then i am gonna keep editing the game to see where i can increase the super move usage.

Feb 12, 2020
I don't frequent the site as much as I used to, plus I had stopped patreon for a moment, but am back, am still around. Was hoping someone else would pick up slack, but if not, then me it is I guess. Don't promise to be quick in future, though.

Current latest version - 0.281 -

Changelogs of versions that were jumped over:
0.281 said:
  • General
    • Added custom background music for some of the stages
    • PUNISH grab minimal damage increased to 15% from 0% (PUNISH grab damage downscales base on how low target max HP is)
    • Armor stat no longer reduce PUNISH grab damage (armor stat not acquirable without mods)
    • Characters with more than 5 personality traits now rerolls 5 new ones
    • Added HUMILATE grab type to partner pose selection
    • Fixed indirect lighting not reset properly after exiting stages with custom skybox/indirect lighting
    • Fixed bug that allow players to edit equipment of enemies in the unit view screen
    • Fixed bug that caused exhibition opponents to have no personality generated
    • Fixed bug that prevented other half of persoanlity spectrum not being used
  • Map Editor:
    • Added UI for selecting sound files
    • Added support for packaging sound files onto maps
    • Added UI for selecting map bgm directly in editor
    • Added UI for directly editing stage name and preview image in editor
0.28 said:
  • HR2:
    • Added new grab type : HUMILIATE which deals low damage but reduces target super meter
    • Added 2 new foot themed grabs: fm_foot_job_with_@$view and humilfoot_in_face_stepping
    • PUNISH grabs now no longer deals lust damage based on target max HP % (but deals reduced physical damage based on how low target max HP % is)
    • Added new stage: Stadium (made from HR1 arena)
    • Level up Choice "Tease Expert" now buffs HUMILIATE grabs too
    • Added new personality traits and reworked old ones
    • New randomized characters now roll with 5 personality traits instead of 3
    • Characters in your party with less than 5 personality traits rerolls to 5 new ones
    • New rolled personality traits are more likely to be on the extremes instead of clustering around the middle
    • Added 2 new Custom Dialogue Type: START_GRAB_HUMILIATE and PART_ATTACKED_SENSITIVE
    • Climax particle from pp spawn location is now influenced by pp bone scale(size)
    • Fixed normal map strength of non 1.0 handled incorrectly
    • Fixed rope item not working on male characters
    • Fixed grabbing with interact/pickup button still works while bound
    • Fixed pickup-throw not working
    • Fixed missing skin in Skin Tight Waist2 when outfit broken
    • Fixed Skin Tight Waist 2 and alt version mission mesh on the crack area
  • MapEditor:
    • Added multiple object selection via hold down SHIFT + click
    • Added snap to grid toggle
    • Selecting a collection will now add all objects in that collection to selection
    • Added support for combining grid snapping + multi-selection
    • "Duplicate" now works when multiple objects are selected
    • Fixed custom skybox not working properly
    • Custom skyboxes now affects ambient lighting (indirect diffuse + indirect specular)
    • Added a dialogue editor for characters
    • Added packing custom dialogues into map files
    • Fixed certain rounding issue leading to things like visible seams between walls
    • Fixed game crash when importing custom cards onto a character
    • Fixed region selecting tools not updating their hovered tiles properly
    • Fixed "Add New" button in outliner persisting longer than it should
  • Modding:
    • Added support for handling multiple consecutive branching ability transitions
0.271 said:
  • Added 3 new foot themed grabs, fm_foot_job_sitting_chest, indulge_forced_foot_rub and indulge_lick_leg
  • Added rope held restraint item
  • Added (back) armbind restraints via rope
  • Added 4 new armbind specific grabs: punish_restrainted_slapping, fm_restrainted_cowgirl, mf_restrainted_deept**** and mf_restrainted_titty_f**
  • INDULGE grab now uses a slightly modified expression set
  • Decreased damage to opponent of INDULGE grabs
  • Added AttackerCanHave flag for Amazon Style grab
  • Added mouse wheel scrolling support for dropdowns with filters
  • Fixed game crash when importing a character with custom poses in Dresser
  • Fixed game crash due to releasing grab of target placed onto a device
  • Fixed unit placed onto device incorrectly turning towards attacker
  • Fixed bug that cause certain stains to be incorrectly removed
  • Hairs no longer show (Adv) material that currently doesnt do anything
Engine:

• Added support for detecting and resolving collision between colliders placed on maps
  • Added support for custom skyboxes
  • Added support for placing pickup-able items in custom maps
Map Editor:

• Added tab to modify skybox images for custom maps
  • Added new menu: Add - Items to place pickup-able items in custom maps
  • Added a collision tab for objects that supports collision data
  • Improved the rotation tool by adding clip-plane feature to it
  • Fixed issue with selected object not show properly when collections are used
  • Fixed transforms not sync properly
Modding:

• Added GrabData.victim.reqOutfits to set grabs with restraint requirements

patdickps

Jun 14, 2021
I don't frequent the site as much as I used to, plus I had stopped patreon for a moment, but am back, am still around. Was hoping someone else would pick up slack, but if not, then me it is I guess. Don't promise to be quick in future, though.

U are the GOAT, thank god I pray every night and finally get a chance to look into it, U must be a gift from the God, thank u, I will pray for u, this is from a Goblin.

Last edited:

Rnero_BBC

May 28, 2024

LIFE SAVER !!!!!!

femboyfr1ck3r

Jun 8, 2024

Our goat piratsisters!

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020

How to get the map editor? ?w?
The one SurverX gave meh (MapEditor240905) is quite old. XwX

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes