Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Uhh also, where do girls go after you beat their match? I beat the first girl, she was hot, and I'd like to play around with her in the Custom Battle or Exhibition modes but she's nowhere to be seen. I understand that some of these girls are randomised so... is that it? Is she just gone forever? :HideThePain:

Jackapp

May 31, 2017
Uhh also, where do girls go after you beat their match? I beat the first girl, she was hot, and I'd like to play around with her in the Custom Battle or Exhibition modes but she's nowhere to be seen. I understand that some of these girls are randomised so... is that it? Is she just gone forever? :HideThePain:
You can go into the roster and recruit the girls you beat in exhibitions

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
You can go into the roster and recruit the girls you beat in exhibitions
Only the exhibition ones, not the ones from the story matches?

I finished the first two story matches, and neither of those two girls are in the 'available recruits' screen - nor are they anywhere to be seen in the game :(

Last edited:

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Only the exhibition ones, not the ones from the story matches?

I finished the first two story matches, and neither of those two girls are in the 'available recruits' screen - nor are they anywhere to be seen in the game :(
he have said you must fight in exhition story mode don t work sry

• Sad
Reactions: Artix0

AlexHaze87

Jul 1, 2018
Any way to keep the character size during a grapple or sex position? It keeps resetting to the default size once it initiates. EG any characters that are +/- to 1.000 body/torso etc reset back to that default 1.000 size during the animation.

Last edited:

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Is there a slider unlocker or somthing? I kinda want a tiny penis, but the slider is locked at 0.8.
I downloaded a mod with extra penises, but the "small" one is average. WTF is it with people and penises bigger than the person?
Micro Penis with V4.2 ...

MicroPenisNoBalls.png MicroPenis.png

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes