horny wizard

May 3, 2021
Is there a slider unlocker or somthing? I kinda want a tiny penis, but the slider is locked at 0.8.
I downloaded a mod with extra penises, but the "small" one is average. WTF is it with people and penises bigger than the person?
unfortiunately, I don't think the sliders go any lower than what they can already, as for the comically sized dicks, blame the guy who made the mod, it's like his fetish so he def won't be adding other options.

Rnero_BBC

May 28, 2024
SurverX
Hello brother for the seduce mod yoh made for heroine rescue team I get this error. Also I follow correct steps of klib installation but this error please help me

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
SurverX
Hello brother for the seduce mod yoh made for heroine rescue team I get this error. Also I follow correct steps of klib installation but this error please help me
That seems eo be a problem with the Klib Extension mod. I remember that is was a little bit tricky to install it. I can not help you, try to contact the modder of the Klib mod (it seems that he was no around cince one year though...).

... on our HRT overview on LoversLab we now have a complete modded HRT system uploaded. Maybe you can use that system and it works for you!?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes