MIC132

May 14, 2018
From what I played of the demo:

The English version seems very good. The translation is well done and seems to be actual translation, not mtl in any way. All combat text/etc. is translated.

Sadly, the game doesn't seem to feature No Future's specialty - combat H. There is only a mechanic where if you don't remove certain status effects heroines can be captured (removed from combat) and you have to rescue them. I assume some scenes are related to that and other are defeat scenes.

I'll probably still play through it, but lack of combat H and traps basically removes what I liked about their previous games.

ultimatesonic

Aug 11, 2017
so this is some kind of end game of no future? the rest of the games are here? only have played the psichic, the exorcist, magical girl rose

• Angry
Reactions: Mi China+

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
so this is some kind of end game of no future? the rest of the games are here? only have played the psichic, the exorcist, magical girl rose
Why do you think this the end ? The dev even didn't said this is the end
The rest is from the manga not the game

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Am I right that some of the characters here only have non-game works? For example I don't see games for the miko girl.

In fact, I only see games for Noble Rose, Sailor Splendor, Charlotte.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Some sort of crossover between multiple games?

How many of these scenes are forced?
Having played previous No Future games I can safely say that all of them.

EDIT: Or wait, did you mean how many are unavoidable? If so dunno, but No Future games usually had viring run option available. On the other hand canonically at least some of those characters aren't virgins (even have first partners specified).

Last edited:

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Having played previous No Future games I can safely say that all of them.

EDIT: Or wait, did you mean how many are unavoidable? If so dunno, but No Future games usually had viring run option available. On the other hand canonically at least some of those characters aren't virgins (even have first partners specified).
I may be wrong, but I recall some of the items needed to advance in the game with Charlotte required watching some unavoidable scenes.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
This release is rather disappointing as an RPG H-game but more of an RPG game packed with HCGs.

You'll get most of the CGs from losing the battle and game over.

It's quite understandable for a multi-member system and with lots of casts.
Making in-combat art on sex attacks for each of them will take extra effort and extra time, maybe as well as extra costs from the artist's collaboration. So it ends up as just CGs collecting game instead.

As predicted that the sell counts are quite high due to both the quality and quantity of arts alone, sadly it's not as immersing as his previous release. You can easily find the full pack of extracted CGs elsewhere, or maybe extracted your own if you have the know-how.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes