Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
This release is rather disappointing as an RPG H-game but more of an RPG game packed with HCGs.

You'll get most of the CGs from losing the battle, rescue ops, and game over.

It's quite understandable for a multi-member system and with lots of casts.
Making in-combat art on sex attacks for each of them will take extra effort and extra time, maybe as well as extra costs from the artist's collaboration. So it ends up as just CGs collecting game instead.

As predicted that the sell counts are quite high due to both the quality and quantity of arts alone, sadly it's not as immersing as his previous release. You can easily find the full pack of extracted CGs elsewhere, or maybe extracted your own if you have the know-how.
It's always personally frustrated me that two of the things I care the least about in an H-game, static CGs and VA, tend to be the two biggest drivers of game sales in Japan (and thus what gets focused on the most by devs).

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Did you get any scenes from rescuing? I'm finishing up second map and I had at least 3 captures but I go to the pink spot, get a "thank you" and that's all. Or are those only if they capture the girl that is mentioned as a fail condition at the beginning of the map? But I assumed that would just be a scene+game over.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
This release is rather disappointing as an RPG H-game but more of an RPG game packed with HCGs.

Man, first decent looking fem protag game in a while and it's a normal RPG with some game over scenes. My kingdom for a game with some decent sex scene intergration.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Is there any backup option if you run out of resources and consumables mid-dungeon? I don't see an option to retreat and I stopped gaining more consumables than I use. There is also no way to grind up, so I'm kinda worried.

EDIT: To answer my own question, once you finish the boss fight after mansion you get a normal base and can go to missions and replay stages. Still don't see a way to leave a dungeon. Haven't lost yet, so not sure if it's a gameover or just boots you out of dungeon.

Last edited:

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Is the dev's previous games in English or just this one? o.o Don't wanna play this without knowing any of the other characters ect

• Sad
Reactions: Kyosuke91

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Is the dev's previous games in English or just this one? o.o Don't wanna play this without knowing any of the other characters ect

At least Sailor Splendor and Charlotte have translations. Noble Rose might have a fan translation?

The problem is that the rest of characters (and their stories) are from No Future's novel/CG works, not games. And I don't think those are translated. So while I recommend playing Sailor Splendor and Charlotte (honestly, they are better games than this in many aspects) you'll be lost anyway.

HavokAK

Jun 28, 2017
What are you on about? You act like this is your first time seeing japanese art. What do you want them to do draw wrinkles and give them sag to make them appear older? It's an anime style drawing of course they are going to look young. Every anime character can look underage especially if they are petite. If your looking into these kinds of games your a degenerate like everyone else here you don't need to act like some saint. Wanna do some good go do it in real life and make a difference.
hey, im not trying to pick a fight with anyone, so please tone down the aggressiveness. i have the same issue with almost all japanese games that have characters that look like minors (thankfully some jap games dont do that). i dont go around posting the same thing on every japanese game, i just said it here because i honestly like everything else about the style and aesthetics of this game. i dont want characters in a game to look "wrinkled" or "saggy", just to not look like 10yearolds. anything 18+ is totally fine. anime characters can look 18+ just fine, there are many examples of that (karryn's prison is a well known example, for instance. weird proportions but she doesnt look like a kid). im not accusing anyone of being a "degenerate", these are games, art, its not real life, i just voiced a personal opinion, about my personal taste. no dont need to get upset about it, its completely fine if you carry a different opinion.

Garyus

Nov 12, 2018
Anyone knows how to update the game from Dlsite?
If i redownload the game i keep getting the 1.0.0.

Maybe the developer don't update the english version yet.

• Sad
Reactions: Mi China+

MIC132

May 14, 2018
No future's games are usually brilliant, but man no combat-h is a real deal breaker here
Well their last one was kinda meh in my opinion. But Charlotte and Splendor were good.

This one is extremely boring so far. Even putting aside no combat-h, the combat is just so meh.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

It's quite understandable for a multi-member system and with lots of casts.
Making in-combat art on sex attacks for each of them will take extra effort and extra time, maybe as well as extra costs from the artist's collaboration. So it ends up as just CGs collecting game instead.

As predicted that the sell counts are quite high due to both the quality and quantity of arts alone, sadly it's not as immersing as his previous release. You can easily find the full pack of extracted CGs elsewhere, or maybe extracted your own if you have the know-how.
Thanks for the info.

Any pregnancy?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
hey, im not trying to pick a fight with anyone, so please tone down the aggressiveness. i have the same issue with almost all japanese games that have characters that look like minors (thankfully some jap games dont do that). i dont go around posting the same thing on every japanese game, i just said it here because i honestly like everything else about the style and aesthetics of this game. i dont want characters in a game to look "wrinkled" or "saggy", just to not look like 10yearolds. anything 18+ is totally fine. anime characters can look 18+ just fine, there are many examples of that (karryn's prison is a well known example, for instance. weird proportions but she doesnt look like a kid). im not accusing anyone of being a "degenerate", these are games, art, its not real life, i just voiced a personal opinion, about my personal taste. no dont need to get upset about it, its completely fine if you carry a different opinion.
They do all look 18-23, this is literally the artstyle that is used in every Japanese form of media. It isn't an opinion or personal taste, you're just wrong in your statement and everyone here is calling you out on it.

Edit: And even if they were young, who gives a fuck? It's a video game and they are CARTOONS, smoothbrain. That's why you don't feel morally wrong beating your dick to them being gangraped every 15 minutes.

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
This game is GREAT even without mid battle sex.

Yeah this game doesn't have mid battle sex like older games BUT it doesn't matter for me, since I already following all older games, I just wanted to know the story after each game last event, the only gone is mid battle sex you can still enjoy sex CG like most other RPGs game

MIC132

May 14, 2018
This game is GREAT even without mid battle sex.

Yeah this game doesn't have mid battle sex like older games BUT it doesn't matter for me, since I already following all older games, I just wanted to know the story after each game last event, the only gone is mid battle sex you can still enjoy sex CG like most other RPGs game
Well, personal preferences. I really like combat-h and previous No Future games had that so I'm disappointed.

But putting that aside, might just be me, but I find the general combat extremely dry. The fact that you have 10 characters is somewhat interesting, but you don't even get that most of the time. I had one battle so far with 10 and how it's back to 2 groups of 5.

I also can't get into the plot too much, because while I've played the previous games, that's only 3 out of 10 characters (more if you count non-combatants). Have you read their non-game works? Maybe that makes the game better.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
so this is basically the avengers of no future works? i can dig that, the downer as that most of the characters are from NOVELS instead of their games

Reactions: bazelgeuse

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
It's almost interesting but they fucked up with the difficulty. The trash battles where the heroines can actually be captured are too easy, and it just ends up another game where you have to throw on purpose to see the CG. Some of the boss fights are actually challenging if you haven't overlevelled, though it becomes much easier once you realize speed accessories are king.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Did you get any scenes from rescuing? I'm finishing up second map and I had at least 3 captures but I go to the pink spot, get a "thank you" and that's all. Or are those only if they capture the girl that is mentioned as a fail condition at the beginning of the map? But I assumed that would just be a scene+game over.
My mistakes. Looks like the rescues are not the core trigger to get any CGs.

Thanks for the info.

Any pregnancy?
Sadly none.

Still in a, rather tamed fetish like his previous games.
The prominent ones are still nonconsensual, bakkake, tentacles, and bound/bondages.
No anal, triple-pen', or any form of bodily deformation, as in, no slightest of belly bulge even presents despite how big the insertions are.

Fetish rant

I think No Future hate anal or back-end orifice. He seems to avoid the possibility of them being present at all when possible, maybe it's his 'turn off' fetish.

Most artists that he collaborated with seem fine with drawing anal or showing the hole, only in No Future works that are specifically called off when they need to work for him.

Not to be mistaken that I might like any fetish coming out of them, I still don't like nasty stuff that is realistically in that hole but they can fantasily disappeared when the hole being used for anal alone. I just feel it to be wasteful when it not get used in nonconsensual scenarios, things and stuff wouldn't care which holes it/they can use and would only want to mess the hell out of them either way.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
Am I right that some of the characters here only have non-game works? For example I don't see games for the miko girl.

In fact, I only see games for Noble Rose, Sailor Splendor, Charlotte.
I'm pretty sure the Miko girl is the same artist as who did Lyristea & Frostia. Weird that neither of them are included, given that they're actually magic girls.

anninh2002

May 23, 2021
No future's games are usually brilliant, but man no combat-h is a real deal breaker here
because if they do that, the project will much bigger and cost more times either, and they promise someday they will make a animation version so that's good enough, and combat-H is doesnt need much since it already simple and boring as well

Reactions: hthainlin
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes