anninh2002

May 23, 2021
I'm pretty sure the Miko girl is the same artist as who did Lyristea & Frostia. Weird that neither of them are included, given that they're actually magic girls.
3 of them was make from Ixy, and Miko girl is his project working with No Future lightnovel

DrazagonZero

Jan 10, 2021
What do I do in the battle of Shirley versus evil Shirley? I can't beat her because she heals after every turn and returns any damage dealt. Anyone pass it??

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
What do I do in the battle of Shirley versus evil Shirley? I can't beat her because she heals after every turn and returns any damage dealt. Anyone pass it??
Its gotta be a Final Fantasy IV reference, don't attack and you'll win against your former dark self.

Reactions: Arashi14

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I’d love to be proven wrong, but this feels like a collection of images that then was made into a game, rather than the images were made for the game. Doesn’t feel like a whole lot of cohesion here.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
I’d love to be proven wrong, but this feels like a collection of images that then was made into a game, rather than the images were made for the game. Doesn’t feel like a whole lot of cohesion here.
I haven't seen a lot of the game overs yet (the magical girls are pretty powerful, so it takes some neglect), but the ones I've seen... I can see it for some of them. The biggest loss of cohesion in some is the protagonist of a particular chapter is odd sometimes. Like sure, Chapter 1 it's Noble Rose. But for chapter 2, it ends up being Fumi and Lily in a defeat scene.

I'll also say the game is a surprising slow burn, given you can't even use materials or the gems until chapter 5.

The abduction thing is an interesting idea, although I haven't had it come up much still. Perhaps it changes in later chapters.

Reactions: Cesco

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
Am i the only one that feels like the battle is so so slow, you and your enemy has low damage so it takes forever to kill them and yourself. the animation is also kinda slow, is there button to fast forward it?

will there be suicide item later? i've only managed to got into first chapter boss and i hate the wait to kill myself, even when throwing myself to just attack the boss still almost died before i can kill myself. it also throw into gameover screen rather than retry boss..., they shoud've knew their audience will throw themselves to collect cg. i'd like to play this myself but if every battle is this long don't think i am patient enough to beat it

Destiny_Echols

Oct 3, 2017
All those magical girls themed games made me learn that if 1 day I have to get Isekaied as an Evil Lord, and face a squad of magical girls, then I just have to build an army of tentacle monsters and it's free win.
Plot twist, the magical girls get more powerful the more lewd the situation is so you inadvertently played into their hands.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
>Heroines Chord
i, uh
i was expecting....well, never mind
*puts spoon back into drawer*

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
It's disappointing at first knowing that no future doesn't apply the combat h system, which is the reason most of us like his game, but the abduction system isn't so bad either. It's exciting, and i deliberately let the girls get captured and wait until they breaks.

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
I skipped the tutorial explaination, but if you let your girls get captured, wait around for all the scenes to finish and then save them, they get this sweat status. Is there a way to cure that?

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes