NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Does anything happen when girls get captured in terms of scenes? Or is it merely a mechanic to go retrieve them?

Skarinne

Aug 14, 2022
Does anything happen when girls get captured in terms of scenes? Or is it merely a mechanic to go retrieve them?
Every box u move is a turn, after a certain number of boxes, there's a scene, then another, and another, until it's too late then all their stats are halved when u do retrieve them.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Do have to admit that they probably could have had a capture system with multiple girls.

Jumble Jokers and Jumble Strikers already pulled it off and those came out way earlier. All 4 playable girls in both games were able to get captured and fucked mid-battle and they also were able to rescue each other.

Here's the animation
SURVIVE made an animation of that?!

Reactions: xxsu2543

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Are ALL the heroines in this game from their previous works?
I recognize Psychic Splendor, Nun Charlott and Noble Rose, but I don't recognize the others.

Are they all from games, or are some from manga and stuff?

MIC132

May 14, 2018
I recognize Psychic Splendor, Nun Charlott and Noble Rose, but I don't recognize the others.

Some a are from manga, yes. Some are also I think from other studio's works.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
They're all from this Circle's works. I made a list a while back in this thread already.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017

all of them except 1 girl comes from previous works. And it's pretty much confirmed that almost every girl has been raped at least once by the end of Heroine's Chord if the animation by "SURVIVE" is canon....

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I wonder about the Character Lore

Need to play the games or read the doujins that came before this game. Except for the one glasses girl that joins and a few of the villains, everyone else already had their own appearances.

Most of this assumes you've seen previous works before.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes