TinKoJuan

Nov 18, 2018
what should i do after defeated kusakabe (i don't remember his name) ? I just stuck in his office and all the way is block prtscr01.png

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
This game is basically if No Future looked at Marvel Avengers Endgame and went "WRITE THAT DOWN!".

And yet that alone makes it really good

MIC132

May 14, 2018
I may be wrong, but I recall some of the items needed to advance in the game with Charlotte required watching some unavoidable scenes.
Charlotte specifically (and I think Sailor Splendor too) had unavoidable rape traps (red, as opposed to the blue restrain ones), but they only appeared once you lost virginity. If you were doing fine on a virgin run they just weren't there.

NetWanderer98

Jun 1, 2021
If you care a little about the realistic of the story, would mid combat H scene really work in multiple heroine game?

You would need the enemies that don't have clear mind, and/or a swarm of them, or else the first one try to grab them in the middle of the fight will absolutely be blow to pieces by the others 3+ heroine, and that fact is clear to everyone on both sides.

Beat them all down or knock them out and then have the fun with them is much safer.

A possible Watsonian reason for the abduction mechanic instead of mid battle H scene. Just my 2 cents.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
If you care a little about the realistic of the story, would mid combat H scene really work in multiple heroine game?

You would need the enemies that don't have clear mind, and/or a swarm of them, or else the first one try to grab them in the middle of the fight will absolutely be blow to pieces by the others 3+ heroine, and that fact is clear to everyone on both sides.

Beat them all down or knock them out and then have the fun with them is much safer.

A possible Watsonian reason for the abduction mechanic instead of mid battle H scene. Just my 2 cents.

it's been done in a few games, but it's rare

Maikaa

May 25, 2021
Can someone give me list of the game for each heroine (I know charlotte, Noble Rose, And That Sailor girl)

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Can someone give me list of the game for each heroine (I know charlotte, Noble Rose, And That Sailor girl)
Charlotte, Noble Rose and Sailor Splendor are the only ones from games. Everyone else is from the novels. I'm gonna put this under a spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So. Yeah. Most of the girls? Novels. All of them written by the circle's main writer/scenarist/whatever. As far as I can tell, the real circle, basically.

Maikaa

May 25, 2021
Charlotte, Noble Rose and Sailor Splendor are the only ones from games. Everyone else is from the novels. I'm gonna put this under a spoiler.

So. Yeah. Most of the girls? Novels. All of them written by the circle's main writer/scenarist/whatever. As far as I can tell, the real circle, basically.

Ahh thank You I've Been interested to Alferica I thought she have Her own game

Apr 23, 2022
Alferica is from "Magical Girl Alferica". Four novels. After Sailor Splendor's game, before Volume 2 of Sakura. Her story gets mixed up with Shirley's and Noble Rose's, and by the 4th, all three of them get fucked stupid together at least once. Unclear how the three of them got out of that predicament and then got involved with Sakura.
I've read her novels, and they actually win and kill the BBEG in the end (in a total asspull moment). Which is why he's not in this game while his minions are still running around.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I've read her novels, and they actually win and kill the BBEG in the end (in a total asspull moment). Which is why he's not in this game while his minions are still running around.
You can read Japanese? On the one hand, I'm envious. On the other hand, I wonder why you even care about English releases then. I know I wouldn't if I had the time to learn to at least read the language.

As for asspull in the novels... Well... Magical Girls pulling off a last-minute desperate win through the power of friendship or whatever is a cliche that's older than Hentai in general... and plenty of eroge and whatnot pull that sort of thing off when they want to preserve their protagonists for more sexual abuse later, because they're popular.

It's easier than coming up with new characters all the time. Cheaper too, because you can reuse art assets and stuff, and for a circle like No Future, that's pretty important.

Apr 23, 2022
You can read Japanese? On the one hand, I'm envious. On the other hand, I wonder why you even care about English releases then. I know I wouldn't if I had the time to learn to at least read the language.

As for asspull in the novels... Well... Magical Girls pulling off a last-minute desperate win through the power of friendship or whatever is a cliche that's older than Hentai in general... and plenty of eroge and whatnot pull that sort of thing off when they want to preserve their protagonists for more sexual abuse later, because they're popular.

It's easier than coming up with new characters all the time. Cheaper too, because you can reuse art assets and stuff, and for a circle like No Future, that's pretty important.
My Japanese is not that good, I set up a text recognition app (KanjiTomo) and feed it into a sentence parser with ja->en dictionary tooltips (Translation Aggregator with JParser). It's slow, but fairly readable.
If you're curious what happened there: BBEG decided to finish them off by fucking them with their own wands, and Alferica used a mana stone she kept hidden in her mouth, transformed, and kicked his ass.

Now for an actual game question: if I pick "return to checkpoint" after losing, do I get any kind of penalty? I think it refills my HP/mana, and I'm potentially stuck in front of a boss with no way back, low resources, and few consumables, so it would be an acceptable way out of it.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
My Japanese is not that good, I set up a text recognition app (KanjiTomo) and feed it into a sentence parser with ja->en dictionary tooltips (Translation Aggregator with JParser). It's slow, but fairly readable.
If you're curious what happened there: BBEG decided to finish them off by fucking them with their own wands, and Alferica used a mana stone she kept hidden in her mouth, transformed, and kicked his ass.

Now for an actual game question: if I pick "return to checkpoint" after losing, do I get any kind of penalty? I think it refills my HP/mana, and I'm potentially stuck in front of a boss with no way back, low resources, and few consumables, so it would be an acceptable way out of it.
Huh. That's actually less of an ass-pull than I expected. It's also fairly typical of No Future games which are pretty light in multi-penetration. It serves as a lesson for would-be hentai-villains. When your goals involve fucking the heroine, make sure you deeply check ALL of her holes for surprises. XD

Never gonna happen in an actual No Future game or novel tho, in the games at least, it's pretty clear the person behind it all is allergic to anal for some reason.

As for what you asked...

Uh... I don't know? I never lost to any of the bosses when I played. After I passed the annoyingly long intro-phase and got the ability to set parties and stuff, I did some grinding to gets as many rings in the configurations I wanted, and to get some extra material points to fill out Charlotte's bullets because they're OP. Also to even out the levels a bit, because Haruna is horribly under-leveled when you get her... The end result of that was that, and grinding for other accessories when they became available, was that my girls were generally too overpowered to run into any issues with any of the bosses. The fights were primarily tedious more than anything else. This was further compounded in later maps where the girls that aren't in the active party can still use their healing skills out of battle to heal the girls IN the active party to further conserve resources.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
That's my problem, I'm still in the intro. Before fighting Lucanda in the warehouse.
Huh... I don't remember that part being difficult... just tedious. Alferica and Sherry both have a heal spell and it's plenty strong. I literally didn't use anything else during that entire segment and beat everything to death with auto-attacks. Just gotta be mindful about the paralysis... unless of course you WANT one of the girls to be kidnapped... As far as I remember, kicking Lucanda's ass was equally simple, just kill the mooks one at a time, after which she's pretty weak as a boss, and the turns she wastes time-stopping aren't worth worrying about once the mooks are dead, as she can't attack and freeze at the same time and doesn't have any AoE, unlike other bosses.

If both mooks and Lucanda attack the same girl in one turn, and then she freezes whoever you're using to heal on the next turn and the mooks attack the same target again, things can get dicey. Low odds of it happening though.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes