Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I like the characters I don't necessary like fetish. Initial art is good but nothing says you get art as collateral remake it something better Monsters from asteroid invaders, try to take over the earth. girls voices save the world would been pure motive this game just says ntr, no win scenario. If game had male hero added as just in case we know that male hero would been added as just in case save maidens from monster demise scenario.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ControlAni and RNDM
Dec 16, 2018
Ok, I agree with several people that the game lost its charms for not having combat H and H traps. On the other hand, the abduction mechanics is interesting on its own, especially when you have to scramble searching for the girl after not finding her in the first zone (this happened when I accidentally got one of the girls captured next to a pink zone). Otherwise, if I just think of this game as a special "thank you" gift from the dev where they put all the girls together for a show down, it is a nice game. Miss the part where each of the girl's unique combat mechanics were removed to simplify gameplay though.

EDIT: Here's my full save (v1.0, but I think it work on later vers as well). The previous save was likely from JP version as the "Yes/No" options appeared in Japanese instead of English (even though everything else appeared in English). On the other hand, the girls might be a bit OP in my save because I chessed with a save editor and gave them 99 of each book in inventory.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Is it just me, or are the bosses completely immune from extra effects, thus rendering them completely useless?
You are 100% correct. Most bosses are immune to most debuffs. I think there were 1 or 2 which could be hit with Charlotte's defense and attack down debuff... but that was it.

I guess that's why what's her face that has debuffs at no cost was not considered overpowered... Because she's only really useful to deal with mobs by putting some to sleep... At least, until you get the party strong enough to have some of the girls AoE sweep on the first turn while conserving resources with others for the boss.

All that said, it's not like you really need them as long as you're a little careful. It's VERY easy to outlevel the content.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
bad thing about this whole game is that the dev are mainly doujinshi artist , they dont know how to design a game , that why the art is so good yet the gameplay is so meh

duc113

Jan 23, 2023
Ok, I agree with several people that the game lost its charms for not having combat H and H traps. On the other hand, the abduction mechanics is interesting on its own, especially when you have to scramble searching for the girl after not finding her in the first zone (this happened when I accidentally got one of the girls captured next to a pink zone). Otherwise, if I just think of this game as a special "thank you" gift from the dev where they put all the girls together for a show down, it is a nice game. Miss the part where each of the girl's unique combat mechanics were removed to simplify gameplay though.

EDIT: Here's my full save (v1.0, but I think it work on later vers as well). The previous save was likely from JP version as the "Yes/No" options appeared in Japanese instead of English (even though everything else appeared in English). On the other hand, the girls might be a bit OP in my save because I chessed with a save editor and gave them 99 of each book in inventory.
Where is the location of file saved. tks

Helloms

Oct 23, 2020

We also need the global save file as well, unless I'm missing something.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes