RPGM Abandoned Heroines in Despair [Public Demo 1.2] [NY Animations]

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Seriously, a mod just deleted the line "Also, first!" out of my post.
Too far, dude, too far. You are straying too far into thought police and zero fun here.

I'd appreciate if my posts weren't censored completely unnecessarily.

I would have just written a pm about this, but no idea how I should send that to "a moderator."

Again, we are not talking me insulting anybody here, or going completely of topic.
It was two words.
Freedom of speech and co ^^ *laughs* What I have seen so far, I know it is a Demo, but even so a bit more care and work would have gone a long way.

Reactions: botc76

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Well well well, a potentially good elastigirl game. I've been reluctant to download the other one that popped up a few months ago since everyone said the gameplay was trash, but this game looks like it'll be better.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
So Violet is showering in her thigh-highs and gloves... And instead of turning invisible and leaving, she does nothing instead?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
So Violet is showering in her thigh-highs and gloves... And instead of turning invisible and leaving, she does nothing instead?
I can't explain why she's partially clothed in the shower, but the MC does make some mention of activating a power dampening field or something similar when he first enters the apartment.

ddmoo

Dec 8, 2018
Has potential, will probably check back after a few updates as not much content yet (given it's a demo and all).

Archkllr

Feb 1, 2018
Is there something I am missing with the mac version? Appears to be win version... has game.exe, dll's, etc...