dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Is this a corruption NTR game where the girls eventually cheat on you? Are there free-roam events? I love games that let you catch them in the act. pure loyal girls turning into naughty whores is the best
Kinda, it is a corruption NTR game. But there aren't any free-roam events where you can catch the girls in the act. It's more of a daily trainer and the corruption happens in battles at tournaments or in a defeat event.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Does naming monsters result in the spacing issue too? Maybe someone on ULMF or whatever the site is called can help you figure out how to fix the spacing issue. I remember playing shrift which is fan translated on that website and that game doesn't have the issue with spacing between the custom protagonist name as far as I remember.
Yes it does. If someone here knows the solution I can put in a fix for it. As of now though you either live with the spacing, or you change the default name manually in game files.

1685711644989.png

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
It says 11 monsters in the description but there are only 3 monster girls in the thumbnails, cap?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
It says 11 monsters in the description but there are only 3 monster girls in the thumbnails, cap?
There are 3 monster girls and 8 regular monsters. Basically you can choose one or the other where you take charge of a monster girl or normal monster (Heromon and Futsumon). The Heromon route is loverdovey/Netorare, while the Futsumon is more Corruption/Netori.

All the monsters have unique moves and ero attacks.

Reactions: ThisisforProndude
Apr 7, 2023
There are 3 monster girls and 8 regular monsters. Basically you can choose one or the other where you take charge of a monster girl or normal monster (Heromon and Futsumon). The Heromon route is loverdovey/Netorare, while the Futsumon is more Corruption/Netori.

All the monsters have unique moves and ero attacks.
I think this is quite important info, shouldn't it be in the OP?

Reactions: rokrad

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
Kinda, it is a corruption NTR game. But there aren't any free-roam events where you can catch the girls in the act. It's more of a daily trainer and the corruption happens in battles at tournaments or in the field.
so are there no lovey/dovey normal monsters route?

LakerJenson

May 24, 2023
Heromon Slg [1.52 DazedMTL] Compressed With UAGC 2.4.8 Fixed

Win (900 MB/194 MB): ,

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Yes it does. If someone here knows the solution I can put in a fix for it. As of now though you either live with the spacing, or you change the default name manually in game files.

View attachment 2669443
If I go into the files and change the name of the protagonist to be whatever I want would that fix the spacing issue that'd normally occur? If so can you tell me which file I would have to go into and what the name of the protagonist is so I can search for it. Seems like it'd be a nice fix albeit a little awkward. I care less about the names of the girls and moreso about the name of the protagonist.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
If I go into the files and change the name of the protagonist to be whatever I want would that fix the spacing issue that'd normally occur? If so can you tell me which file I would have to go into and what the name of the protagonist is so I can search for it. Seems like it'd be a nice fix albeit a little awkward. I care less about the names of the girls and moreso about the name of the protagonist.
Yes, replace all instances of "Taro" with whatever name you like in the map/common event files.

Tatsumi

Sep 3, 2017
Hmm, after running into debt and Heromon climaxing once in the battle there's a perpetual "now loading" that doesn't ever stop.

Edit: After having used the formatting fix, this issue didn't pop up again.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes