NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
How do you get skills in adventure? Do you need to beat the boss? Does beating the random monsters give anything?

Rigetsu

Nov 1, 2019
Translated with my tool and GPT 3.5. For those curious how it works, a breakdown can be found in my signature link.

If you run into any issues, post a save and screenshot and I will fix it immediately.

As always if you enjoy the MTL consider supporting me. Enjoy!
You are just a lazy ass '' translator '' who use mtl for everything. You don't deserve support

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is the sex only battle rape or is there events like walking around town and jobs?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Because instead of translating a variable such as //n[5] it translates an actual name which it has way less trouble with.

You can see it sometimes with Monster names in this game. Sometimes it fails to format that variable properly and you end up with like n[1] in the text or something.

Also the alphanumeric symbols in the custom name characters use a different font so it looks weird. Haven't figured out how to fix that.

And yes GPT is much better than DeepL when done properly.
Here is a suggestion, use a somewhat unique name for the character during the translation, then after that you just use a replace all with the variable again.

That way you won't have to sacrifice game functionality...

Reactions: QuestionTime

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Here is a suggestion, use a somewhat unique name for the character during the translation, then after that you just use a replace all with the variable again.

That way you won't have to sacrifice game functionality...
Thats actually a good idea. I can put in a patch for that. Still need a way to fix the spacing issue for custom names though.

Reactions: QuestionTime

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
Will you also be doing a mtl of their next game? Obviously id prefer an actual translation but their games have gone under the radar far too long...

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
How do you get your girl to upgrade into the bigger version?
Where do you spend your money? Other than the shop with the seeds and removing bad effects?
Does anything go on with the brothel in town?

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Hmm, after running into debt and Heromon climaxing once in the battle there's a perpetual "now loading" that doesn't ever stop.

Edit: After having used the formatting fix, this issue didn't pop up again.
I got this randomly, not sure what causes it. Noticed it went away as long as my laptop wasn't in battery saving mode.

Jan 28, 2018
Am I trippin' or is this game full of bugs? Black screens, keep getting stuck at menus, infinite loading screen and damage I deal to the same enemy ranges from 1 to 100 (without crits).

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes