Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
i love the game, but there are still some quests with a question mark are they not available yet or do they need a certain action?
Just 1 quest with a question mark isn't accessible in the actual build, you can see and access the others doing certain actions

Reactions: heyyoo

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Komisari - I can't seem to be able to complete the other 3 mission and one of the missions is still with a question mark. Am I done with the game for now? Also, this is such amazing work. I remember trying the first demo months ago and saw so much potential. I look forward to what is to come in the future. Guild.png

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
can't seem to progress shinos event. Says i gotta find her at the guild library at noon? but i cant seem to upgrade the current guild so i just checked all the rooms.
Go to the Quintuplets and get the upgrade for the map. You should be able to visit the library at the guild then.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
me too, i don't know what to do
Don't know what to do?

Well the Quintuplets quest probably need work as they aren't intuitive
I don't feel like replaying through the revamped Tutorial Village so

Forcibly Break Guild Door - It's the door right below the player's room
This starts you on the quest to find the Quintuplets as while the game says about expanding Lucy doesn't provide details
(Why you don't ask Lucy about this is a mystery since she manages the Guild)

Rebecca will mention them when you talk to her and show her the Broken Doorknob

This allows you to access The Quintuplets on the map

Repairing the Guild Door opens up new rooms

Buying the Guild Map opens up a Secret Room that can't be accessed by any other means

I'm pretty sure going to see Kami, the girl in town that tells you she fixes things, is a lot more sensible then the process mentioned above...

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Just 1 quest with a question mark isn't accessible in the actual build, you can see and access the others doing certain actions
ah okay because i'm trying to find it but i can't haha
hovering over the question mark and being able to see what i have to do would be helpful lol

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
Hey Komisari, congratulations, you've made me make my first post.

So, I know the clothes are different, but Lucy really looks familiar. Kalina, is that you?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Komisari

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.1.0 Build 1 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hey Komisari, congratulations, you've made me make my first post.

So, I know the clothes are different, but Lucy really looks familiar. Kalina, is that you?
Some weeks ago some user said that too, I could not believe how similar they are xD
When making the characters, I'm trying my best for them not to look to some anime character. Sunny, a girl who was on the first update but not on this, is having a rework because she looked a lot to Zara, from Azur Lane.
I really want to have original characters, and I don't know or have seen so many anime. So it is quite unsatisfactory when after making a character, it looks like blablabla, from blabla xD

Reactions: Trynn

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
Some weeks ago some user said that too, I could not believe how similar they are xD
When making the characters, I'm trying my best for them not to look to some anime character. Sunny, a girl who was on the first update but not on this, is having a rework because she looked a lot to Zara, from Azur Lane.
I really want to have original characters, and I don't know or have seen so many anime. So it is quite unsatisfactory when after making a character, it looks like blablabla, from blabla xD
I found it amusing as they are SO similar, and indeed the premise of the game is a bit alike to GFL. But that's fine by me, I'm a big GFL fan.

Reactions: Komisari

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
okay i think i found every quest and now can't progress any further because also completed all events for every girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but i love the game and i want more of it, i want to see more games like this one also if somebody got recommendations please :D

Tbko

Aug 22, 2017
I''m stuck in two events x_x
1. The event with Fara at Lvl 3 is "I hould have the tradition with her", I went through her day off duty already but I still have the same mission.
2. The event with Shino at Lvl 1 is "I should check what is she doing at noon in the library. (Use Guild Map)", I don't see any location named "Library", I've tried to find it but I'm missing something, what should I do here?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes