Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I''m stuck in two events x_x
1. The event with Fara at Lvl 3 is "I hould have the tradition with her", I went through her day off duty already but I still have the same mission.
2. The event with Shino at Lvl 1 is "I should check what is she doing at noon in the library. (Use Guild Map)", I don't see any location named "Library", I've tried to find it but I'm missing something, what should I do here?
To reach Fara lvl 4, you need to have 2 traditions with her. The first one and then, in the second one, you'll level her up! (The tradition is every Wednesday)

If you buy the guild map to the quintuplets, you'd have access to the library!

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
This game is dope, i want thousands hours of gameplay at least !
I'm playing games from this website for 3 years i think and i've never seen such great sex scenes, they're a pleasure for my eyes

Last edited:
Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
This game is dope, i want thousands hours of gameplay at least !
I'm playing games from this website for 3 years i think and i've never seen such great sex scenes, they're a pleasure for my eyes
You'll have at least one girl every update, so, you'll have lots of hours!

Reactions: DrFree and Nimos_

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Komisari am i right that this is the maximum of current version? (great game btw XD)
1582926061577.png

other words: NOT able to complete (in developement):
- all girls to level 5
- build large room
- build room for assistance
- meet Abigail in bar at midnight
- One quest with "?" not unlockable

right? Or am i missing something?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Komisari am i right that this is the maximum of current version? (great game btw XD)
View attachment 570479

other words: NOT able to complete (in developement):
- all girls to level 5
- build large room
- build room for assistance
- meet Abigail in bar at midnight
- One quest with "?" not unlockable

right? Or am i missing something?
That is the maximum!

Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
How do i meet Evie (seen on preview pic) and build asistant room?
assistant room is in progress (see the 2-3 posts above)
Meet evi by just playing the other girls and watch sometimes the bike stands (cant remember what daytime)

Reactions: bluegoo99

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
assistant room is in progress (see the 2-3 posts above)
Meet evi by just playing the other girls and watch sometimes the bike stands (cant remember what daytime)
Game tells me i've done every single girl event i can, yet i can't trigger her.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I really like this game, but the update was a bit of a let down if you had already played v0.0.1. Sunny's part is completely left out, Lucy and Evie got less events and there was nothing new about Elizabeth, Ari and Leticia. There is some new content, but what's left out was way better.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I really like this game, but the update was a bit of a let down if you had already played v0.0.1. Sunny's part is completely left out, Lucy and Evie got less events and there was nothing new about Elizabeth, Ari and Leticia. There is some new content, but what's left out was way better.
All events that were on v0.0.1 are on the game files. They will be soon! But this update was just a "face wash" to update the GUI and define how the game will be in terms of "gameplay". The v0.1.1 update will be full of content!

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
All events that were on v0.0.1 are on the game files. They will be soon! But this update was just a "face wash" to update the GUI and define how the game will be in terms of "gameplay". The v0.1.1 update will be full of content!
I know, I checked the images and the scripts. It just was a bit disappointing when I saw that there were no more events with Lucy and then realised that a lot more stuff were left out. I guess I'll just have to wait for 0.1.1.

Reactions: Komisari
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes