lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Komisari a question, are you crazy? The game is huge, EVERYTHING is beautiful. I want to say that it is promising but it goes beyond that, for a beginning I have rarely seen a game with so much potential. How long did it take to create this project? What planet are you from? And a last question that simple mortals cannot understand.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
This game shows how much more you can achieve in RenPy. The animations in the UI are very nice and the fact that people are moving (breathing) when you talk to them (not all the time, but it's still there), those things make this game stand out from other RenPy games out here. I also enjoyed the story and the girls so far. This game has the potential to be one of the best RenPy games on this site, I can't wait for future updates, keep up the good work :)

Reactions: Komisari

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmmm i just noticed. you cant really choose who to pursue or not huh? i mean you cant really choose much of anything can you? i mean the game itself is pretty nice but interaction between characters is pretty limited huh. sooo are all relationships forced?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Really good work,promising,i like it really!
I can unlock beach event? (I think that is 1 only missin for me)

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
This game looks amazing in every regard. Can't wait for next updates, especially content with Lucy. She's adorable. :love:

Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
hmmmm i just noticed. you cant really choose who to pursue or not huh? i mean you cant really choose much of anything can you? i mean the game itself is pretty nice but interaction between characters is pretty limited huh. sooo are all relationships forced?
Yes. I want to tell a story about a full guild, so, to keep on the "Main Story", you'll have to level up the 10 girls.
There will be other girls that have nothing to do with the guild, with their own side story that does not cross with the others!

• Love
Reactions: Konstantinus

Blargher

May 2, 2018
I have one ? quest left that I can't seem to locate. And two locations that are marked ??? (I'm guessing the mines that Rebecca mentioned and the beach others here have mentioned, which one said the quest was related to the beach?)

Am I just missing something or are these incomplete right now? Otherwise you have quite the game ahead of yourself, I quite like it. Looking forward to the future updates!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yes. I want to tell a story about a full guild, so, to keep on the "Main Story", you'll have to level up the 10 girls.
There will be other girls that have nothing to do with the guild, with their own side story that does not cross with the others!
ah i see. so it's basicaly grind to unlock scenes then right? i was asking cause the story felt Kinetic. and these kind of games are difficult for me cause basically nothing matters. its just a story to read not to interact with. that being said thank you for pointing that out. if i decide to continue with this story i now know what to expect but aside from that good luck to you.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
ah i see. so it's basicaly grind to unlock scenes then right? i was asking cause the story felt Kinetic. and these kind of games are difficult for me cause basically nothing matters. its just a story to read not to interact with. that being said thank you for pointing that out. if i decide to continue with this story i now know what to expect but aside from that good luck to you.
Yes. Nothing matters! You can unlock different scenes but the idea of the game is to be able to unlock everything and not be limited by that. I don't like the idea of starting a new game if I want to try a new route or something like that. Thanks!

Last edited:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I have one ? quest left that I can't seem to locate. And two locations that are marked ??? (I'm guessing the mines that Rebecca mentioned and the beach others here have mentioned, which one said the quest was related to the beach?)

Am I just missing something or are these incomplete right now? Otherwise you have quite the game ahead of yourself, I quite like it. Looking forward to the future updates!
Yes, the beach and the mines are disabled for now. Thanks!

Reactions: Blargher

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
I really hope this game gets the love it deserves but it also needs someone to check the English, there are some mistakes. I would also love a button that lets you fish in the lake without having to open your inventory.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I really hope this game gets the love it deserves but it also needs someone to check the English, there are some mistakes. I would also love a button that lets you fish in the lake without having to open your inventory.
Is not explained on the game, but you can open your inventory with "E" and use the rod with "1".
And thanks, I'll try my best

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
i love the game, but there are still some quests with a question mark are they not available yet or do they need a certain action?

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes