Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
And going by the clothing of Fara, Luna is not mean't to join that early on anyways am I right? After all Fara acts quite differently as she does in the beginning and the "far in the future"-reaching event with Luna's bath confirms that a little more too for me :D
Yes, Luna will join early! But that event is about 5 or 6 events later!

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Did I do something wrong?
After I got Luna to come back from the Dojo, all of sudden there was the white hair girl name Fara (I think) in the house, and the MC was acting like he already knew her and it was the first time I ever saw here...?

Edit: Nevermind, after a few days Fara showed up at the Guild. I guess this game will let you do events before they should happen(or out of order), which is expected for a first release/new dev. Great game besides a couple gripes, nothing that cant be fixed in future releases. Like a time progression button maybe?
Yeah just got to this and I was like "Did Lucy get a tan? And gain weight? And hit a hair salon?"

• Haha
Reactions: Komisari

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Okay, I give up. How do I get girl number 6 (the pink haired if I'm not mistaken). Lucy's hint just says "I should join more gilrs to the guild", but I can't trigger/find any more girls or encounters. Also how do I trigger the double blowjob from the preview picture?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Okay, I give up. How do I get girl number 6 (the pink haired if I'm not mistaken). Lucy's hint just says "I should join more gilrs to the guild", but I can't trigger/find any more girls or encounters. Also how do I trigger the double blowjob from the preview picture?
Hello! Follow the quests!
For Lucy events you need the pink-haired girl, you can get her by doing the "Where's Jimmy?" quest.
In order to get the double BJ you need to have the guild assistant and the nurse in the guild. (The white-haired elf and the blonde) AND THEN you can follow The cat-girl tip.

I'm sorry, it's a mess... You'll be able to unlock everything if you follow any tip or quest!

Reactions: spitfire335
Dec 29, 2018
So in order to get the “Guild Assistant’s Room” for Fara, the Quintuplets require 40 bronze coins... however when I have enough coins and click on the option to “extend the guild” then click “Guild Assistant’s Room”, it says that it is meant for future updates. My main confusion is, why would there be the option to spend 40 coins for the room, if it just says the same thing as the other options WHICH DO tell you that they’re not available yet before you click on them? So is the Assistant’s room not available in this particular update or is this a bug I’m experiencing?

Last edited:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
So in order to get the “Guild Assistant’s Room” for Fara, the Quintuplets require 40 bronze coins... however when I have enough coins and click on the option to “extend the guild” then click “Guild Assistant’s Room”, it says that it is meant for future updates. My main confusion is, why would there be the option to spend 40 coins for the room, if it just says the same thing as the other options WHICH DO tell you that they’re not available yet before you click on them? So is the Assistant’s room not available in this particular update or is this a bug I’m experiencing?
I'm sorry, It was meant to be added at last. But due to lack of time it end with a simple message.

The room is not available in this update.

Dec 29, 2018
I'm sorry, It was meant to be added at last. But due to lack of time it end with a simple message.

The room is not available in this update.
Ok thanks for the clarification... looking forward to future updates to this game. Rock on Komisari!

danknugget

Apr 22, 2019
I don't usually go for really early versions of games, but god damn, screenshots got me in and fuck me sideways and call me your hero - I love the hell out of it! One of the best renders I've seen in a while.
Gameplay wise, I have few suggestions - we really need some kind of clock/calendar/indicator of the day and time, shortcut to the map and/or MC's room, maybe quick travel and option to skip the time anywhere (or at least on the map). Navigation is not that great too, I had a bit of a problem getting used to visibility and placement of the arrows in the Guild.
But don't mind me bitchin', I know it's in early stages. Anyway, best of luck with the development, I'm definitely looking forward for future updates!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrFree
Dec 29, 2018
so the game tip now says I should "have more traditions with Fara"... not sure what that is supposed to mean, and I've spoken with her at every time of the day for several days in a row to see if anything will happen, but nothing has... help me please.
Also for the love of god let me see Sunny's tits!!! :ROFLMAO:

hargh

Oct 12, 2019
Two questions.

1. Saves will work forever, right? I won't need to start from scratch down the line?

2. The 5 silver to repair the door.... Does it do anything yet? lol

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Two questions.

1. Saves will work forever, right? I won't need to start from scratch down the line?

2. The 5 silver to repair the door.... Does it do anything yet? lol
1) New version won't support old saves

2) It repairs the door... That is what it does. Given that some things are being redone I wouldn't grind for coins and enjoy the preview of things to come

Reactions: DrFree and hargh

Infamy444

Jul 23, 2019
I really enjoyed this first release of the game. Every girl got their own personality and such, it's very nice. I'm looking forward for more. I'm not a big fan of the sometime useless swear words and the pervert personality of the Hero, but it's just my personnal taste. What you did is quite amazing, especially for a first release. I can't wait for the following of the story !

D

Deleted member 606061

Komisari Great game so far! It seems all the changes/feedback I was going to suggest have already been addressed by others and yourself, so keep up the good work! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes