DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
After completing this version, I can say: HAWT
Shino's last scene was great. Hope we can repair that dojo to add some stamina to MC.
I will be waiting for after your vacation for a polished 0.1. I love the animations made on Koikatsu, so I hope for future scenes.

Reactions: Komisari

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Damn... based on the screenshots and concept this game looks promising. Looking forward to trying it out.

Reactions: Komisari and DrFree

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
That is what I got after I scanned the exe.
It says the file's name is "PT.exe"
And my executable of the game is named "HHGv0.0.1.exe"

And I see lots of renpy executables there. I think it is a bug or something.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is that so? A false positive or?
Yeah it's a false positive.

The major vendors like Acronis, BitDefender, Kaspersky, McAfee-GW-Edition, and Symantec all report clean.

34/36 (94.44%) Antivirus Software approve this game (y)

Jiangmin Co. Ltd., founded in 1996 by Wang Jiangmin, was the first antivirus software for Chinese enterprises.
With Suspicious.low.ml.score pretty much saying there is a slight chance.

Zoner Antivirus was Unable to process file type so rather worthless at doing it's job :rolleyes:

Reactions: SrRK and Komisari

Rex8501

Nov 26, 2018
It says the file's name is "PT.exe"
And my executable of the game is named "HHGv0.0.1.exe"

And I see lots of renpy executables there. I think it is a bug or something.
I scanned the first exe that you see in zip. "HHGv0.0.1.exe".

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I scanned the first exe that you see in zip. "HHGv0.0.1.exe".
It's a small detail but why not explain

Renpy uses a player to run the game while the the 'Game' files are the real game. Many commercial engines do this so it probably uses a hash to identify the file as this prevents Malware from simply renaming the file to avoid detection. If you look up the hash a lot of Renpy Games are associated with it as a lot of developers will rename the Generic Executable to be more appealing to their own games.

Rex8501

Nov 26, 2018
It's a small detail but why not explain

Renpy uses a player to run the game while the the 'Game' files are the real game. Many commercial engines do this so it probably uses a hash to identify the file as this prevents Malware from simply renaming the file to avoid detection. If you look up the hash a lot of Renpy Games are associated with it as a lot of developers will rename the Generic Executable to be more appealing to their own games.
That I know. :Kappa:

Reactions: masterdragonson

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Did I do something wrong?
After I got Luna to come back from the Dojo, all of sudden there was the white hair girl name Fara (I think) in the house, and the MC was acting like he already knew her and it was the first time I ever saw here...?

Edit: Nevermind, after a few days Fara showed up at the Guild. I guess this game will let you do events before they should happen(or out of order), which is expected for a first release/new dev. Great game besides a couple gripes, nothing that cant be fixed in future releases. Like a time progression button maybe?

Last edited:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Did I do something wrong?
After I got Luna to come back from the Dojo, all of sudden there was the white hair girl name Fara (I think) in the house, and the MC was acting like he already knew her and it was the first time I ever saw here...?

Edit: Nevermind, after a few days Fara showed up at the Guild. I guess this game will let you do events before they should happen(or out of order), which is expected for a first release/new dev. Great game besides a couple gripes, nothing that cant be fixed in future releases. Like a time progression button maybe?
Yeah. That was my bad about Luna! She was meant to join the guild after Shino and Fara. </3
Yes, time progression will be added, no more naps.

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes