• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok played ,,, so this game actually took me awhile to figure out ,,, still have not fix the road .. but after awhile i was doing pretty good ,, english could be alot better but its not that i couldn't figure out what you where trying to say , so all in all i thought this game was really good (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Komisari

Yelets_

Jun 5, 2018
At the end of Lucy's current progress you can replay the last scene in the morning by entering her room and rack up a lot of Love Points :love:

Luna, a cat girl without a tail... :cry: but on the plus side a repeatable bathing scene ;)

Navigation could use some work as moving around in the Guild is a bit cumbersome

The Builders won't build a Guild Assistant Room but it looks like the game will be feature rich in the future

Scenes with Ari would be nice! How long until she gets reunited with the MC?

A Gallery would be a nice feature :unsure:

Having the Girl's Cards show Corruption and Obedience would also be nice :)

Having Your Patreon Link on the Title Page or Credits in the About Page would also be good since I use those to find out news on certain projects :p Really this was a fun start so you mid as well advertise
You got a save file?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
You got a save file?
It's kinda pointless since it's at the end and Komisari plans to revamp the early sections so saves probably won't be compatible with the upcoming revision.

Future Plans for the game
Since 'Real Shops' are a planned feature there isn't anything else to buy.
No Gallery means you can't replay scenes.
Luna has a repeatable scene in the Afternoon in her room so that is a plus

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
It's kinda pointless since it's at the end and Komisari plans to revamp the early sections so saves probably won't be compatible with the upcoming revision.

Future Plans for the game
Since 'Real Shops' are a planned feature there isn't anything else to buy.
No Gallery means you can't replay scenes.
Luna has a repeatable scene in the Afternoon in her room so that is a plus
Exactly. Any v0.0.1 save will not be compatible with v0.1.0!

Reactions: DrFree

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
Exactly. Any v0.0.1 save will not be compatible with v0.1.0!
fun, not gonna complain though, its a small price for such an amazing first release. i do have some minor gripes with some of the grammer and sentence structuring. but thats just the ocd writer in me. you left a huge impression with your first release. cant wait for more now. im putting this game up there with corrupted kingdom, harem hotel, and house in the rift in quality

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
After 50 days and bathing the cat about 20 times, oh yeah, I left my mom penniless and sister ill in her hands, along with a perfectly lewdable aunt.

• Haha
Reactions: MokuhFull

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
fun, not gonna complain though, its a small price for such an amazing first release. i do have some minor gripes with some of the grammer and sentence structuring. but thats just the ocd writer in me. you left a huge impression with your first release. cant wait for more now. im putting this game up there with corrupted kingdom, harem hotel, and house in the rift in quality
It's like being with the gods :O
Hahaha thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the game <3

After 50 days and bathing the cat about 20 times, oh yeah, I left my mom penniless and sister ill in her hands, along with a perfectly lewdable aunt.
Hahaha I'm crying :KEK:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Is there actually 160 animations as a 0.0.1? Wow, haven't heard this kind of content at launch since Harem Hotel, and god do I love that game. No words. My best wishes for Komisari's work. I gotta start downloading asap now.

Reactions: Komisari

Zionga

Apr 18, 2018
Okay so I hope someone can help me I used the console to give me money but when i go to the builders the MC says i dont have enough money. Anyone know a solution?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Okay so I hope someone can help me I used the console to give me money but when i go to the builders the MC says i dont have enough money. Anyone know a solution?
If you give yourself money, try to update it giving a contract to an adventurer and then sleeping until morning. If not, change the variable "totalmoney"; totalmoney = 99999999

MokuhFull

Nov 20, 2019
I think that the management tag could be added, since we have to collect money by sending guild members on quests.

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes