Mar 19, 2018
Very amazing for a first release. Quite enjoyable game. 2 questions though does it have a time limit? since there is time progression afterall. And sometimes I receive money without sending anyone to work, is it a feature or a bug? i cheated the money so that might trigger this bug.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
this is a rare for me, i normally like grinding type of games, but this is hell of boring.
renders are good and all.
i have a hardtime seeing the arrows that moves you around inside, as iam playing on my 42inch tv.
i have no clue and you can correct me on this, but so far, only way to pass time, is in bed.
iam still at start of guild thingy and i have zero to do, after sending lucy out, i have spoken to the nurse, but upgrades are needed and no clue to how to get them anyways.
i will give it any another 10mins or so, iam so bored
The game as literally almost no grinding at all... You can do everything of the game with just 1 silver and 20 copper I think...You just need to follow the quest and tips. But besides that, I'm aware of that, the contracts and the "grinding" is nonsense. I'm actually reworking how work works for the next version.

And you can also pass time with the girls

Last edited:

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
The game as literally almost no grinding at all... You can do everything of the game with just 1 silver and 20 copper I think...You just need to follow the quest and tips. But besides that, I'm aware of that, the contracts and the "grinding" is nonsense. I'm actually reworking how work works for the next version.
nope this is not for me, still doing very little in this game, besides the quest iam giving, i have no clue to solve and goodluck with your project, i wish you all the best on it :)

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
based on other comments, seems like a lot went into the initial release, imma keep an eye on this one, see how it turns out.

Reactions: Komisari

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Pretty sure fixing the hole in the Guild Door took 5 silver :p

But it's a renpy game, just use the console and give yourself money
Code:
$ copper = 99
$ silver = 99
$ gold = 99

• Haha
Reactions: Doom Marine

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Very amazing for a first release. Quite enjoyable game. 2 questions though does it have a time limit? since there is time progression afterall. And sometimes I receive money without sending anyone to work, is it a feature or a bug? i cheated the money so that might trigger this bug.
No, it doesn't have a time limit! And the money variables works with the variable "totalmoney", not "copper", "silver" or "gold"

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Pretty sure fixing the hole in the Guild Door took 5 silver :p

But it's a renpy game, just use the console and give yourself money
Code:
$ copper = 99
$ silver = 99
$ gold = 99
Code:
$ totalmoney = (gold * 10000) + (silver * 100) + copper
Seems one way or another it gets counted up :ROFLMAO:
OH MY... I forgot that variable used the one of the coins! hahaha

Reactions: masterdragonson

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Komisari

Game looks interesting and looking forward to try!

Jealous of that patreon post of yours... Specifically the part about "summer" and "vacation" when where I'm at north of the equator it snowed a shit ton today :HideThePain:

1576725774335.png

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Komisari

Game looks interesting and looking forward to try!

Jealous of that patreon post of yours... Specifically the part about "summer" and "vacation" when where I'm at north of the equator it snowed a shit ton today :HideThePain:

View attachment 490713
I hate summer! It's almost 32 C°! I don't know what to do to stay alive haha. In my country in winter it doesn't snow anything, I'm the jealous here! hahaha

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
so... apparently its possible to access the console somehow... how does one even do that?! i didnt even know there was a console command system for these kind of games

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
so... apparently its possible to access the console somehow... how does one even do that?! i didnt even know there was a console command system for these kind of games
Open File with Notepad++
\renpy\common\00console.rpy

Find this line:
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.

config.console = False

change it to

config.console = True

Save File, Start Game, Press Shift+O

Or you can try the Tutorial
http://f95zone.to/threads/enabling-developer-command-consoles-in-renpy.113/

Reactions: sethaka223

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
It's a very promising start. To improve things in the future you may want to add some more buttons:
1) Fast forward time (can nap if go to room, but just doing it on 1 click would be much easier.)
2) Quick Map button. When in the house sometimes you gotta click here, here, here, here, and here... to get out of the house. Be faster if you could just head to the map in an instant.
3) Quick bedroom button. Much like the quick map, sometimes you just want to head to bed right away. To be able to go instantly to the bedroom would also save time.

Reactions: Komisari
4.50 star(s) 206 Votes