Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
First of all, thank you all for playing the game!

Hi Komisari I've just started the game, because at the start the MC call Elizabeth by her name, and Ari his partner, but when Elizabeth give the letter it's written "Receive Mom's letter" and when the MC speak to Ari for the money, he say "Mom asked me to buy coal ..."

So my question is these are some errors on the MC or have you planned an incest patch and forget to remove some non "patreon friendly" text in the current version ?

It's little confusing.
Yes, the game has incest if you enable it. On the next version, I will try to see if I do it with a small downloadable or with a cheat code

Wow, 1 GB version 0.0.1! How long did this take you to make I wonder?
Exactly 1 month and 3 days! I'm a tryhard of life

I like it, but you may want to when you use tiny text to indicate a whisper or far away not use text that is THAT tiny because it's really hard to read.
I'll for sure fix it, but what I was trying to do was exactly that, the voice is far away, you can't hear it "correctly", so I wanted to make the text tiny so it's difficult to read simulating that you are having trouble hearing what the character says.
It's nonsense, I'll fix it for sure

I really enjoyed this game, there was a lot of content for the initial release, I will follow the development of it in the future and hope for more good content. There were some bugs and problems like being able to recruit a cat girl before even being introduced to elf assistant, which made the scene a bit strange. Also, the wording seems a bit strange sometimes, I would assume that the dev is not a native English speaker, but once again, as for it being initial release, it's still very good.
Yeah, that bug, while I was developing it, I knew I had to fix it, I forgot it and I upload the game. But in the next update I'll fix it
And I'm not a native English speaker

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
The girls are fun, the story is lighthearted and the choice of music is quite fitting for the scenes. This game reminds me of corrupted kingdoms by Arcgames another great game made in Koikatsu. This is going to go far, only thing I wish is that there be a way to quickly get to the bedroom and skip time.
Corrupted Kingdoms was one of my inspirations!
I am aware of the time and what it takes to go to the room, but I decided to leave it like that until I rework the work system. After that, I'll see if I add a "watch" or something to skip time

Hey, it looks pretty good. Especially for one month of work. Some "established" patreon milkers do not make that kind of content in half a year, having an entire dedicated team on their side. Even considering Koikatsu takes care of most assets and animations with presets and community resources, this is some extreme progress.
Looking forward to how it will turn out.
Thanks! Koikatsu is the star. I just make the characters come to live

Cendoron

Aug 18, 2017
I like how Lucy points to a door that has a sign saying its a toilet, while proudly declaring that it's her room.
Got a good chuckle from me at least.

Either way, looks interesting, and the humor is very good too.

• Haha
Reactions: MokuhFull

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I like how Lucy points to a door that has a sign saying its a toilet, while proudly declaring that it's her room.
Got a good chuckle from me at least.

Either way, looks interesting, and the humor is very good too.
Oh My... Hahaha I didn't know it says "toilet"! I'll try to hide it with something... And thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
At the end of Lucy's current progress you can replay the last scene in the morning by entering her room and rack up a lot of Love Points :love:

Luna, a cat girl without a tail... :cry: but on the plus side a repeatable bathing scene ;)

Navigation could use some work as moving around in the Guild is a bit cumbersome

The Builders won't build a Guild Assistant Room but it looks like the game will be feature rich in the future

Scenes with Ari would be nice! How long until she gets reunited with the MC?

A Gallery would be a nice feature :unsure:

Having the Girl's Cards show Corruption and Obedience would also be nice :)

Having Your Patreon Link on the Title Page or Credits in the About Page would also be good since I use those to find out news on certain projects :p Really this was a fun start so you mid as well advertise

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
At the end of Lucy's current progress you can replay the last scene in the morning by entering her room and rack up a lot of Love Points :love:

Luna, a cat girl without a tail... :cry: but on the plus side a repeatable bathing scene ;)

Navigation could use some work as moving around in the Guild is a bit cumbersome

The Builders won't build a Guild Assistant Room but it looks like the game will be feature rich in the future

Scenes with Ari would be nice! How long until she gets reunited with the MC?

A Gallery would be a nice feature :unsure:

Having the Girl's Cards show Corruption and Obedience would also be nice :)

Having Your Patreon Link on the Title Page or Credits in the About Page would also be good since I use those to find out news on certain projects :p Really this was a fun start so you mid as well advertise
Everything you said, except the tail of Luna, will be added in the next version <3

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I actually enjoyed this far more than I thought I would.

That being said. Komosari
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a bit odd as she won't enter the Guild without a room.
To get a room you need to be introduced to the Builders and break the door in the Guild that won't open.
After it's broken pay the Builders to 'Fix' the door which will open up new rooms.
Purchase an additional room.
Once it's built then she will show up o_O

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I actually enjoyed this far more than I thought I would.

That being said. Komisari
Yes, the builders needs 3 days to build the room! And I'm glad you enjoyed it!

To get a room you need to be introduced to the Builders and break the door in the Guild that won't open.
After it's broken pay the Builders to 'Fix' the door which will open up new rooms.

Thanks <3

Reactions: masterdragonson

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017

I eventually figured that out. Needs to be smoothed out in terms of progression. Hoping .2 fixes that.

silvashoots

Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, that bug, while I was developing it, I knew I had to fix it, I forgot it and I upload the game. But in the next update I'll fix it
And I'm not a native English speaker
Really fantastic project!

If you need some assistance with wording, I've done copy editing (grammar, spelling) on Ace Academy drafts and some other smaller VNs. I'd be happy to help with this. Your English is already excellent, you're just missing some of the syntax that native speakers use. Not a big deal and easy to fix.

Reactions: DrFree and Komisari

Nemvagyokitt

Jul 9, 2019
I'm stuck in an endless loop with giving Elizabeth the coal... I can only advance time by giving coal, I can't do anything else just giving her coal. wtf am I missing?

edit: Ari keeps saying I don't have a weapon when I already got my Sword and Shield...

edit2: had to restart the whole "progress" and it fixed itself.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
this is a rare for me, i normally like grinding type of games, but this is hell of boring.
renders are good and all.
i have a hardtime seeing the arrows that moves you around inside, as iam playing on my 42inch tv.
i have no clue and you can correct me on this, but so far, only way to pass time, is in bed.
iam still at start of guild thingy and i have zero to do, after sending lucy out, i have spoken to the nurse, but upgrades are needed and no clue to how to get them anyways.
i will give it any another 10mins or so, iam so bored

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I'm stuck in an endless loop with giving Elizabeth the coal... I can only advance time by giving coal, I can't do anything else just giving her coal. wtf am I missing?

edit: Ari keeps saying I don't have a weapon when I already got my Sword and Shield...
Mmm...That's strange... Try restarting the save. You shouldn't have the weapons if it's not night

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes