Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
why can't I talk to rebecca after finding jimmy?
also I can't trigger cat girl luna's bathing quest because I can't find her in guild and talking to fara in afternoon doesn't do anything either

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
c
also I can't trigger cat girl luna's bathing quest because I can't find her in guild and talking to fara in afternoon doesn't do anything either
Mate, extend guild (speak with those weird brothers). Unlock new rooms. Then once that is done, in afternoon go to new room and "ambush" that lil kitten.

Rebecca, seems to be not finished. Shes facing back everytime you visit her, after finding Jimmy.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
@ Dev
I think i found a bug. After visiting the quintuplets for the first time, i cant see the status bar at the bottom anymore. The one that says back, history, skip, auto and so on.
It just disappeared. Any way to fix this?

Aside from that the game is really fun and interesting. Lucy is adorable, Fara is cute and deserves the head pats.
But i totally miss my sister and mother. They have to come back.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Mate, extend guild (speak with those weird brothers). Unlock new rooms. Then once that is done, in afternoon go to new room and "ambush" that lil kitten.

Rebecca, seems to be not finished. Shes facing back everytime you visit her, after finding Jimmy.
aah figured as such but still...the tip should have been more clear to explain us to expand the guild before her quest....hope the dev does that in the next update

Last edited:
Reactions: Komisari

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
@ Dev
I think i found a bug. After visiting the quintuplets for the first time, i cant see the status bar at the bottom anymore. The one that says back, history, skip, auto and so on.

Aside from that the game is really fun and interesting. Lucy is adorable, Fara is cute and deserves the head pats.
I don't have that issue so maybe it's just your end?? Maybe it's hidden under the windows toolbar...
If not then, well I guess the dev will have to tell...

Last edited:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
@ Dev

Yes, probably is my bad, it should be fixed if you do some "corruption" events with Fara or another event who puts you in a "clear gui" scene. I'll fix it!

A lot of people is having a problem with this, I forced the players to have 1 event with Lucy and Fara and then talk to Lucy BEFORE being able to meet the builders. Some people just don't want to lvl up Lucy or Fara... So my bad in that. I'll change it completely!

Nice game for the start :) but...

i can't find any money? please help
See the guild's board at the morning!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
A lot of people is having a problem with this, I forced the players to have 1 event with Lucy and Fara and then talk to Lucy BEFORE being able to meet the builders. Some people just don't want to lvl up Lucy or Fara... So my bad in that. I'll change it completely!
Yeah there are going to be some players that will try for a 'Pure' run with each of the girls. Then there are others that will go with 'No Waifu Left Behind!'

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
After starting this game and arriving at the guild hall I have two things to say.
First Some explaining of the stats would be nice.
Second FAIRY WHERE ARE YOU GOING? HIKARI ZENBU ATSUMETE KIMINO ASHITA TERASU YO!
After some playing I can definataly say, OH YES Fairy Tail Vibes

Last edited:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
After starting this game and arriving at the guild hall I have two things to say.
First Some explaining of the stats would be nice.
Second FAIRY WHERE ARE YOU GOING? HIKARI ZENBU ATSUMETE KIMINO ASHITA TERASU YO!
After some playing I can definataly say, OH YES Fairy Tail Vibes
The stats doesn't do anything! They're just placeholders for next version. <3

Alucard1666

Mar 10, 2018
This is a awesome game already, even for a v.001 game. I love the Theme aswell.

Just a quick question, if it is possible. could we aspect a cow-girl or a dragon-girl? My wish for a cat-girl was already covered.

Ps.: pls with big boobies ^^

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Just a quick question, if it is possible. could we aspect a cow-girl or a dragon-girl? My wish for a cat-girl was already covered.

Dragon Girl with Delicious Flat Chest :sneaky: though Cow Girls rarely have any range beyond huge tits
The fight between the Devil's Cutting Board and the Devil's Meat Buns (Gal*Gun Double Peace)

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019

Dragon Girl with Delicious Flat Chest :sneaky: though Cow Girls rarely have any range beyond huge tits
The fight between the Devil's Cutting Board and the Devil's Meat Buns (Gal*Gun Double Peace)

There are plans with both types of girls. ;)

LucaJin

Jul 27, 2017
From what I've played so far it's great, will gladly support this game in anyway I can. The English is very good with a few errors here and there, but still easy enough for me to correct in my head and read that way, great start without a doubt. :D

Reactions: Komisari
4.50 star(s) 206 Votes