Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Needs 50 coins and you cannot really earn money in this version I guess.
Yes. In the beginning, Lucy has a whole scene who explains it! You need to see the board at the entrance and send your girls to contracts. You can do that only in the morning, if the girl is working, she won't be at the guild that day! I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear, I'm already working on another system. :WeSmart:

Galandar

Aug 3, 2018
Komisari Awesome first release, looking forward to more in the future! Really like your characters, especially Sunny - is she by the way based off Zara from Azur Lane?

Galandar

Aug 3, 2018
Wohoo, I knew it!
...you don't happen to plan to shape another character after Seattle maybe, no? Then I guess I have to dream on :-D

king1828

Jul 8, 2017
Mmm...That's strange... Try restarting the save. You shouldn't have the weapons if it's not night
i ran into the same bug. i restarted the game and that fixed it. however because there is no option(that i can see at this point in the game) to time skip you end up doing everything too soon from buying the coal to going to the witch shop. i dont know anything about coding so i dont know if its related but i think because i have to do everything early it causes a bug where i miss the initial part of the witchs convo and therefore miss the +1 interest.

Krabsla

Mar 15, 2018
Good job, looking forward to more content, some feedback
  • A clock and a date would be helpful, can be in the map or wherever, the one in the room isn't all that helpfull
  • Navigating the house can be a bit weird, the highlights and arrows on the side don't always stand out (especially on the right with the backpack, or on the left with the closet when looking at the bedrooms)
  • Some scenes seem out of order but you seem to be on that
  • I rescued jimmy but townlady is still in distress (guessing more content to come)
  • The guard with the girl at the gate had a bit of a weird hitbox
  • Some of the quest text could be clearer but guessing its placeholder
  • It looked like I got new quests but none appeared
  • Maybe have the completed quests stand out more
  • When talking to cat lady in the livingroom, when time passed the game got stuck a bit when the two other characters moved in behind her while still in the catsitting scene

Izzat

Jul 6, 2018
Great game so far and for the initial release, it has a ton of content.
Beautiful renders and interesting characters.
I'll be keeping an eye on the development of this one.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Great game so far and for the initial release, it has a ton of content.
Beautiful renders and interesting characters.
I'll be keeping an eye on the development of this one.
Thanks <3

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah. That was my bad about Luna! She was meant to join the guild after Shino and Fara. </3
Yes, time progression will be added, no more naps.
And going by the clothing of Fara, Luna is not mean't to join that early on anyways am I right? After all Fara acts quite differently as she does in the beginning and the "far in the future"-reaching event with Luna's bath confirms that a little more too for me :D

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes