Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
This is really unclear in the game, and there's no indicator that you can scroll that map at the bottom left to right. It took a while for me to realize I had to click on the space between rooms and pull that over. There wasn't any scroll bar or other visual cue.
1582980169663.png

I mean... xD
I tried to do this most intuitive possible. I'll try new ways in the next update!

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Do the saves from 0.0.1 not carry over to 0.1.0? If I hit continue on the old build I have saves but when I click continue on the new build it has nothing....
The game has a complete rework in terms of "systems" and how gameplay works. The moment you merge a save, the game will crash instantly.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Thanks for your explaination, and the Guild map are a little hard to use if you play on laptop. I had to go on developer's discord and search a little bit to find out you had to either scroll with your mouse wheel or hold the left mouse button on the guld map and pull to the left to see the library, and I waste like 1 hours don't know where the library was when playing
I'm trying to find a solution for laptop users. I think a "edge scroll" will be the best. (If you put your mouse close to the corner, it will "scroll" automatically)

Reactions: Zonaka and Blargher

Blargher

May 2, 2018
I'm trying to find a solution for laptop users. I think a "edge scroll" will be the best. (If you put your mouse close to the corner, it will "scroll" automatically)
That would be significantly helpful for me for sure. And yeah it was quite obvious to me that you could mouse wheel it with that image, but for me it was more...shit I can't mouse wheel. I think it was fully explained on that image alone imho. xD Obviously I did the entire update but it was more of an issue to go to library for that reason. I'd been fine if its attached to the place as well, instead of independently too. If I had to do a few extra clicks just to get there I'd not even had an issue really. Though I know many users will be too lazy for that and want it fixed for convinence sake for touchpad or what not. So thanks for thinking of us laptop users!

Reactions: Komisari

stever

Jun 14, 2017
There's just blowjobs at this point, right?

I really like the game and all, I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything because of the tags.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
You should be greeted by someone on the Lake, she tells you an old fishing rod she tossed back somewhere if you want it. (cutting the dialogue short) Not sure if a specific time matters but it was the first time I visited the Lake, seeing as you have Jimmy already I can't believe you don't have the fishing rod. I feel it's a bug or you missed something? Talk to Rebecca at the Church about where to make money I think it was to trigger the Lake if you haven't.

Also Jimmy you won't find unless you have met Evie at the bicycle park, around afternoon I think it was? She'll be in the market and that'll lead you to finding Jimmy if you follow her story.

And to use the board you need to have Luna or Evie already joined up to your guild. As Luna is the katana adventurer and Evie has a hammer. There is no bow adventurer yet. (I'm guessing in future it'll be Ari?)

-------------

Evie, Rebecca, Lucy, Luna, Fara, Shino are it yeah. The assistant room says in development so does the bigger room one. Only one ? marked quest can't be triggered this build. The say in development either by the name or in details. Also the 2 last places are not in this build. (Developer confirmed that latter bit for me as well)

-------------------

Doesn't her hint actually tell you to use the Guild Map? I swear somewhere in the game tells you to visit the library with the Guild Map though I will say on a touch pad laptop the scrolling is wonky for me. I wish the Library just could be accessed with the clicks or honestly you could turn the Guild Map on / off (if you can, my bad, I didn't notice any option for it). As the guild map gets in the way of the arrows a bit for me anyways.

And I think with Jimmy is because there's no more story with Rebecca right now so it just 'ended' there. He's not back yet in the story, so she's still unstable until next buiild. Least that's how I took it but maybe I'm wrong.

---------
I might have a bug then.... I visited the Lake the moment I could go to the map, I also already found the pink hair girl but she never appears again in the market....

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I might have a bug then.... I visited the Lake the moment I could go to the map, I also already found the pink hair girl but she never appears again in the market....
When you visit the market and the lake, you can move in those locations if you put your mouse in the right places. The lake event activates when you go to the picnic zone, Evie is in the market almost at the end of it!

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
This is really unclear in the game, and there's no indicator that you can scroll that map at the bottom left to right. It took a while for me to realize I had to click on the space between rooms and pull that over. There wasn't any scroll bar or other visual cue.

I like the quest in development display used for Fly like a Bird and A Room for an Elf. The Chapter One quest doesn't say anything, and The Quintuplets quest puts it in parenthesis at the end of the description. That's not nearly as nice.

Similarly every (available) girl but has a tip of "There are no more <girl name> events in this version of the game" Fara's shows "I should complete Chapter One. (IN DEVELOPMENT)" which is inconsistent.

I'm sorry the beach didn't make it back in, that was fun.

Also, though Jimmy was found, going to visit Rebecca still prompts that she is pretty unstable, and I should let her be. Lets find Jimmy. Unless Jimmy didn't actually make it home from the forest, she should be back to a little more stable form, shouldn't she?
thanks thats was a pain and very hard to scroll to get to the library need to be made more cleer in the future

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
Somehow, I cannot find any adventurer yet. Some help, please?

Edit: Well, done, but a hint it happen as you level others would have been nice. Rebecca's advice in the beginning is counterproductive and makes you look for peopel that are not there.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Public Poll! Who are your favorite girls? (v0.1.0)

Current
Lucy 105
Luna 82
Fara 60
Sunny 57
Rebecca 29
Ari 28
Abigail 26
The Demon God 24
Evie 23
Shino 18
Narissa 18
Elizabeth 15
The Fisher 13
Leticia 11
Maria 9
Brianne 7

Last edited:
Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Somehow, I cannot find any adventurer yet. Some help, please?

Edit: Well, done, but a hint it happen as you level others would have been nice. Rebecca's advice in the beginning is counterproductive and makes you look for peopel that are not there.
There's a screen who explains you about the relationships in the start! After unlocking Lucy's card. The screen says that you need to level up some girls so you can meet another ones :p
I'm sorry about that, I'll try to make it clear next time

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
There's a screen who explains you about the relationships in the start! After unlocking Lucy's card. The screen says that you need to level up some girls so you can meet another ones :p
I'm sorry about that, I'll try to make it clear next time
Remember not everyone may read every bit of thing.

On a side note, mind if I have a suggestion? At least put blue or pink shades shaped like people in the market. The place may be poor, but it feels like a ghost town there as it is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Remember not everyone may read every bit of thing.

On a side note, mind if I have a suggestion? At least put blue or pink shades shaped like people in the market. The place may be poor, but it feels like a ghost town there as it is.
Yeah. I know about it. I didn't have time to think of what to do about that. Or even do xD
I'll by "fixed" in next update

meataleks

Jul 3, 2019
I can really tell you put alot of work and effort into this game! So many shortcuts arent taken and you really go all out in so many ways just for little details. I love that. Please keep working on this and make more games in the future. You are super talented :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes