keitaka

Feb 5, 2019
Wow ! Great game here. A lot of fun already , jimmy ah ah. Hum just a question : we can't reach chapter 1 yet ? (lvl 5 ect)

D

Deleted member 606061

@Komisari I'm loving the new update! I can tell you put a lot of work into making the game more user friendly overall. And don't even get me started on the humor! You've had me cracking up a couple moments already and I'm only just now getting to the Fara introduction :LOL:

Awesome job and keep up the fantastic work! ;)

D

Deleted member 606061

Are we able to unlock Sunny in this build? And do I have everything unlocked at this point or am I still missing things from the screenshot below? (all girls "seem" to be maxed out with Lucy = 3, Fara = 5, Luna = 4, Rebecca = 2, Evie = 0, Shino = 4).

Annotation 2020-03-03 195134.png

Also, if you want any help with proof reading / grammar let me know ;)

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
i got it
how many we have to do it?
twice or three times?

after the event the tips still wrote if the MC still need to do traditional
You need to have the first tradition, and then, the second is where you level up Fara.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Really a very very nice game so far, took me by surprise (y) :D

Usually i´m not that much into Koikatsu girls but the characters here are very good and the constant animation somehow gives life to the game. Besides the nice idea how to progress and level the stats.
Only thing missing are the tags for Futa and BBW or chubby girls, i mean Koikatsu gives all those opportunities but sadly they are rarely used. Same with the, what feels like, thousand Honey Select based games out there.

Otherwise really really a fine piece of game and keep up the good work (y)

Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Really a very very nice game so far, took me by surprise (y) :D

Usually i´m not that much into Koikatsu girls but the characters here are very good and the constant animation somehow gives life to the game. Besides the nice idea how to progress and level the stats.
Only thing missing are the tags for Futa and BBW or chubby girls, i mean Koikatsu gives all those opportunities but sadly they are rarely used. Same with the, what feels like, thousand Honey Select based games out there.

Otherwise really really a fine piece of game and keep up the good work (y)
Hello! Thanks <3
With time, there will be all types of girls to the game. Every update brings a new girl.
BUT, at least for now, I have decided that I'll not implement: Futa, Trap, Gay and NTR. (I think there are others, but I can't remember now xD)
Inclusive I wanted to include Netori to the game (You fucking a friend's/random's girl, or something like that, not your girls getting fucked by other.), and most of my community said "NO".

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Hello! Thanks <3
With time, there will be all types of girls to the game. Every update brings a new girl.
BUT, at least for now, I have decided that I'll not implement: Futa, Trap, Gay and NTR. (I think there are others, but I can't remember now xD)
Inclusive I wanted to include Netori to the game (You fucking a friend's/random's girl, or something like that, not your girls getting fucked by other.), and most of my community said "NO".
That's a big taboo for a lot of communities. Ntr in general of any type. Not all for it myself but not surprised it was a big no lol

Curious how often do you think thisll be updated? Or is there any kind of schedule yet?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
That's a big taboo for a lot of communities. Ntr in general of any type. Not all for it myself but not surprised it was a big no lol

Curious how often do you think thisll be updated? Or is there any kind of schedule yet?
Hello, the next update will take a while. Because I want all of the cards to be lvl 10. So I need to make a ton of events and things. After that update, I just have to add 5/6 events for a new girl and 3 or 4 events for the old girls every update. So, expect the updates after the v0.1.1 to be pretty fast. But v0.1.1 is going to take a while :p

Reactions: Blargher

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Hello, the next update will take a while. Because I want all of the cards to be lvl 10. So I need to make a ton of events and things. After that update, I just have to add 5/6 events for a new girl and 3 or 4 events for the old girls every update. So, expect the updates after the v0.1.1 to be pretty fast. But v0.1.1 is going to take a while :p
Long as you never abandon it like many developers do, the waiting is fine with me just was curious. So least we also know the next update even if it takes awhile will be content packed!

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Okay, I have to say, I love the story. As I've said in other threads, I'm usually not big into VNs, but Corrupted Kingdoms is one of my favorites right now. And most likely as soon as I have a steady income again, I'll be throwing some money to that dev, and to you.

My only real complaint is the grinding of cash, which in all fairness the game is in early development.

Still if the saves are not going to work for the next release I need to be able to use the cheat menu because I do not want to grind those fish for that 5 silver again. ... EVER ...

Even though the dev had the mouse scroll wheel on the guild map, I managed to miss it too, but figured it out before I managed to scroll through all the posts.

Incidentally if you can't find the cat girl in the evenings, make sure you haven't sent her out on a quest. I did that like 3 days in a row, and was raging in my chair when she wasn't in the living room during the evening slot.

And then the day I didn't send her on a quest so I could talk to her in the evening, I read the post about opening the backpack with "E" and using 1 to fish. So I afk fished until midnight while reading posts in this thread. /sigh

Ah well I got through it, keep up the good work!

Edit: On the bath scene, it say (He's growling... The inside of his mouth vibrates...) Should be She and her respectively :D

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes