Blargher

May 2, 2018
The demand for the no panic Rebecca was reeeaaalllll xD

Btw what do you mean by Partner?(Teammate or like girlfriend partner?) I haven't bothered downloading the new version yet, and -may- wait for the next content version. Though it is sadly inevitable with Patreon you either stay with their system or you try to go rogue. Going rogue doesn't really help much. Though I don't see them being unrelated as being as big of a negative to this story as it can be in other games. Plus it's early so you don't have to worry about rewriting like 30 updates worth of story to make it, make sense. lol

And the writing is quite good imho.

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
How long before the next update, is it a monthly update or an update every fortnight (Two weeks), is it possible to port it to an android version, and what's the roadmap to the final version cause I have very high hopes for this game

Blargher

May 2, 2018
How long before the next update, is it a monthly update or an update every fortnight (Two weeks), is it possible to port it to an android version, and what's the roadmap to the final version cause I have very high hopes for this game
Dev kind of answered how long until next update in a way.
Hello, the next update will take a while. Because I want all of the cards to be lvl 10. So I need to make a ton of events and things. After that update, I just have to add 5/6 events for a new girl and 3 or 4 events for the old girls every update. So, expect the updates after the v0.1.1 to be pretty fast. But v0.1.1 is going to take a while :p

it keeps saying i need to have tradition with fara, how do i do that o_O
This will happen on a Wed. (If you've already had the first one on Wed) Every single wed after she'll ask if you want to spend time with her. The second time you do it (after the scripted event), you'll level her up. It's always Wed though.

D

Deleted member 606061

Forgot to mention this earlier, but for anyone that's needing to grind cash quickly here's what I did:
#1 - In the morning, tell the girls to work contracts
#2 - Immediately go to the Lake, get to a fishing spot, turn on the "skip" function at the bottom of the screen, keep fishing until it's midnight, turn "skip" back off and take the fish to the Market to sell, rinse and repeat!

stever

Jun 14, 2017
it keeps saying i need to have tradition with fara, how do i do that o_O
"Tradition" is a mistaken translation of "holiday," which is Wednesday. Every Wednesday is a holiday, so you have to talk to her on Wednesday :)

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Yes. In the future, you're meant to have fucking threesomes here and there. And I want Lucy and Luna to be part of it. But... Daddy Patreon doesn't let you do that :(

EVEN if Lucy and Luna doesn't even touch or look themselves, count as incest.
Is it possible later in the future you might create a patch to restore incest content? You could always upload it here on Lewdpatcher.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Hello, the writing has been corrected by 2 native English editors. It should be fine.
Oh my, a dev that actually goes through the trouble of having a native English speaker proofread their writing. Now that's an oddity, a good one though.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Why does this show up in LATEST UPDATES when it's only a small update without any new content?
Because all bugfixs, etc.. shows up in latest updates when they get any kind of new update whether its new content or not? lol
A game that gets an update thats purely typos being fixed, will show up in latest updates too. o_O That's how it works.

And like the poster above me said, the Rebecca event gets tied up so she's not panicking anymore. Which is technically new content. Albiet only a little, still new content as well.

dooodd

Nov 18, 2018
Yes. In the future, you're meant to have fucking threesomes here and there. And I want Lucy and Luna to be part of it. But... Daddy Patreon doesn't let you do that :(

EVEN if Lucy and Luna doesn't even touch or look themselves, count as incest.
Going by other Patreon games, I think the solution to that is introduce an incest patch outside of patreon that people install on their own.

Se Ma

Feb 11, 2018
Going by other Patreon games, I think the solution to that is introduce an incest patch outside of patreon that people install on their own.
That's the general rule of thumb. It really depends on if you don't mind writing two scripts. I happened to like the little revelation there, myself. Was a bit disappointed to see the change.

Reactions: Blargher

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Because all bugfixs, etc.. shows up in latest updates when they get any kind of new update whether its new content or not? lol
A game that gets an update thats purely typos being fixed, will show up in latest updates too. o_O That's how it works.

And like the poster above me said, the Rebecca event gets tied up so she's not panicking anymore. Which is technically new content. Albiet only a little, still new content as well.
Wrong. This is copy/paste from the rules:
Promotion System (Latest Updates)
  1. One update per week will be promoted. Bug fixes, patches, etc do not count as an update unless its a game breaking bug.
    • Repeated game breaking bug fixes within the same week will be looked upon as abusing our Latest Update system.
  2. It is understandable that many fixes can be made without the intent of abusing our systems. Said game will not be promoted when the thread is updated with the latest version.
  3. Abusing the system will result in only having your thread updated once to twice per month, regardless of update. If abuse continues, updates will only happen once per month.
  4. Developers in control of their threads found to be abusing our systems, will lose ownership. Ownership will be transferred to a bot account.
But maybe you want him to lose ownership of the thread.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Wrong. This is copy/paste from the rules:

But maybe you want him to lose ownership of the thread.
Then a lot of games need to have their ownership removed, as I've seen countless games only show up in latest over typo fixes, etc. *Shrugs* But it wasn't just a bugfix anyways so your original post wasn't right either. There WAS new content, albeit a little. Either way, I'll leave it be though as this is irrelevent to the game at hand and borderlining off topic at this point.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes