Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Finally started it after downloading it yesterday morning. Have to say that the characters are interesting and fun so far, And I'm only at the first meeting with Lucy (who is my favorite character so far).
Lucy is nice, I'm sure the wait will be worth it once we finally get to her.

Amazingly enough the interaction with Shino after the Drunk Event in the guild house is exactly what I would have done. The writer is doing an amazing job, I'd say.

I hadn't hit that spot yet when I made my first post.

And Fara is so cute, I'd probably already be at affection 10 with all the butt stroking I was doing once it was available.

Reactions: Komisari

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Lucy is nice, I'm sure the wait will be worth it once we finally get to her.

Amazingly enough the interaction with Shino after the Drunk Event in the guild house is exactly what I would have done. The writer is doing an amazing job, I'd say.
I can't make myself like Shino.
The one I'm looking forward to the most, is the eventual 'corruption' of the demon who wants us dead. Because she's obviously going to become a harem girl, lol.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I can't make myself like Shino.
The one I'm looking forward to the most, is the eventual 'corruption' of the demon who wants us dead. Because she's obviously going to become a harem girl, lol.
I'm looking forward to disciplining Shino into line, with any luck she'll be out "M" Nurse.

Oh yeah, that Succubi too.

Sep 1, 2017
I'm a active reader and downloader here and never post any thing but you sir have one of the best games i've played play'ed in my one terabit hard-drive filled with game from this forums you have something very promising any high quality here

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I'm a active reader and downloader here and never post any thing but you sir have one of the best games i've played play'ed in my one terabit hard-drive filled with game from this forums you have something very promising any high quality here
Thanks! I'll try to the game to be better every update :)

Reactions: simsalabim

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Thanks!
Did you downloaded the last update? The Build 1?
Yeah I think I did.

The small errors were spots where it said "go to the shower." Using the built in nav bar I assumed I could go into the bath (there is no shower) but the event doesn't trigger unless I get there by the arrows around the house. As a result I was looking around the house for a shower that I overlooked earlier.

The bigger tl errors were when the demon was asked something like "You born a new hero?" or something like that. Areas where there are dramatic effects and the tl is not good ruins the moments there.

The language issue is bad enough that it hurts the overall experience.

AdrielEtriss

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
I cant say if this game is good or bad because i now just start it but... I love music in this game :D have it played in my reps and working :D

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hero's Harem Guild [v0.1.0 Build 1] [Komisari] (1.6 GB rar pc source)
531 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Yeah, game seems cool for sure. Definitely has a unique aspect to it, but the translation definitely needs some work. "You can walk home, Ari?" is an example.

Kurōzu

Nov 20, 2017
Looks like a promising game, really like the art and its story and characters are entertaining, you should work on a better translation but I'm really looking forward to play it.
Good job!

EDIT: Small update: I'm IN LOVE with the font and the GUI you're using!

• Love
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes