Casseh

May 12, 2018
In total, there's 5 quests you can't complete yet.
Prologue,
The Quintuplets,
Fly Like A Bird,
A Room For An Elf, and the one that's greyed out.

Just finished the content so far, and yep, it's pretty good. Damn, I shouldn't have played the game. Now I'm gonna want more and it's gonna take some time x(

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Does someone still have the file for the old version?

I would like to play it because I haven't had the chance and want to see the scenes that were removed.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Does someone still have the file for the old version?

I would like to play it because I haven't had the chance and want to see the scenes that were removed.
To my understanding they were removed, but that's due to Sunny's new appearance and they'll be back after she's changed. So eventually they'll be returned to the game. (But I could be wrong.) I never got a chance to play the older version myself either, I actually don't even know what Sunny looks like lol

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
To my understanding they were removed, but that's due to Sunny's new appearance and they'll be back after she's changed. So eventually they'll be returned to the game. (But I could be wrong.) I never got a chance to play the older version myself either, I actually don't even know what Sunny looks like lol
All scenes from v0.0.1 are still in the game, I think Sunny is the one with most scenes. They are in the files, together with Lucy, Evie and Fara/Luna threesome scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, you can still see them. But, most of them will be REWORKED for the next update!

Oh! And this is how Sunny looks like;

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
All scenes from v0.0.1 are still in the game, I think Sunny is the one with most scenes. They are in the files, together with Lucy, Evie and Fara/Luna threesome scenes.

So, you can still see them. But, most of them will be REWORKED for the next update!
Hey, i started the game at v0.1.0 but i'm kinda interested in looking at the differences there'll be between the two versions. I checked my files and dont have those scenes, is that because i didnt have the v0.0.1 game that my files does not contain them, or they're located in a weird path like used appdata etc.?

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Currently u cant build the attendant room or bigger room, dev is working on it. On the last few pages there is a list of quest u cant complete for the moment

deleti0n

Mar 2, 2020
Figured I'd add my two cents here as well. Even in its early stages, the game is superb. Love all the characters, and the gameplay loop isn't -terrible-, but the money grind seems pretty rough, though it also seems obvious that'll get better as you progress down the line. Lookin' forward to the next update!

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Figured I'd add my two cents here as well. Even in its early stages, the game is superb. Love all the characters, and the gameplay loop isn't -terrible-, but the money grind seems pretty rough, though it also seems obvious that'll get better as you progress down the line. Lookin' forward to the next update!
Thank you! Adding more content and making the grind the most no-grind possible will be priority on next update!

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
So I added money with the console and cant buy anything. I even sent an adventure out and waited a day and still cant

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes