Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Why does this show up in LATEST UPDATES when it's only a small update without any new content?
Hello, the game has almost all writing errors fixed. I request the game to be featured because I think new players would enjoy the game A LOT more. :)

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Wrong. This is copy/paste from the rules:

But maybe you want him to lose ownership of the thread.
Hello. As I said before, the game had a big change in the meanings of writing. Now it's not THAT horrible. So I thought it would be great to be featured again. The next update will come with a lot of new content, I'm not trying to force any system.
It looks like a small update, but with all the typo fixes it's a lot for NEW players.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
The demand for the no panic Rebecca was reeeaaalllll xD

Btw what do you mean by Partner?(Teammate or like girlfriend partner?) I haven't bothered downloading the new version yet, and -may- wait for the next content version. Though it is sadly inevitable with Patreon you either stay with their system or you try to go rogue. Going rogue doesn't really help much. Though I don't see them being unrelated as being as big of a negative to this story as it can be in other games. Plus it's early so you don't have to worry about rewriting like 30 updates worth of story to make it, make sense. lol

And the writing is quite good imho.
Hello, I'm going to stick strictly to their rules. Patreon is my only source of income.
By partner, I mean someone who's very-know.

Don't worry about this. :)

Reactions: Heman96

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Hey !

Game has potential, good feeling playing it. May i know if the grinding will be to do each time? there is an upd or if our saves will stay good and just gotta upd the game itself?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hey !

Game has potential, good feeling playing it. May i know if the grinding will be to do each time? there is an upd or if our saves will stay good and just gotta upd the game itself?
You won't have to play the game again each update!

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Gotta admit i perhaps did read in diagonal from time to time and i'm trully lost about the adventurers, if that can help u, some "reminder" about how to gain our first members could be cool, i'm currently maxed with lucy and most of the others are leveled a bit, got the cat, saw the chamber in the church...

Not that i dislike the early events with the girls, but it feels bad to be fishing holding control to gain 5 silvers!

Hope it helps anyhow, that's not that much bothering tho, game is totally enjoyable and enjoyed!

edit: couldnt be sure also about something, the furret girl working on the park and the dojo means that YOU are working on the park and the dojo? ( i perhaps stupidly went everyday on the park to check if that was done... )

edit2: random missclic on the bicycle stuff discovered a girl with a hammer... :')

edit3: Finished the quest with the quintuplets and it's supposed to give me a new location, is that to be implemented or a bug somehow? nothing new on my game after doing this ( except a nice door )

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Yes. In the future, you're meant to have fucking threesomes here and there. And I want Lucy and Luna to be part of it. But... Daddy Patreon doesn't let you do that :(

EVEN if Lucy and Luna doesn't even touch or look themselves, count as incest.
That does suck, but that is Patreon for you. Anyway to make entering truestory change that too?

Just realized that yes, I'm going to have to replay this from the beginning so I can have that content as well, but at least now I know what's going on.

Guild:
  • Removed the toilet.
I kept checking to see if a girl was in there, lol....

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Finally started it after downloading it yesterday morning. Have to say that the characters are interesting and fun so far, And I'm only at the first meeting with Lucy (who is my favorite character so far).

Reactions: ehpot and Komisari

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..so far..i believe the MC is gay..he has turned down all the potential fun so far..or..maybe he's waiting for a nice centaur-chick to come into his life..
nope..panic is over..just took some time ..musta been shy :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Blargher
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes