Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
sorry another question, but how do I have the Tradition with Fara? I had the event (scene) on a Wednesday that I thought fulfilled the requirement, but it still says I need to do it. So I have been able to progress her past lvl 3.
You need to wait for another Wednesday!

Slade4576

Oct 31, 2018
I bought the wine needed for Shino to appear and she hasn't arrived at the guild the next morning.
Never mind I had to go down the ladder.

Last edited:

kiatoo

Sep 19, 2019
I have to say this is by far one of the most ambitious and fun games ive ever played in this genre.
There are a lot great and funny character ideas and i have seen much more experienced devs who couldnt fill their game with such lovely characters and alot of humour.
I expect more awesome content please keep going you doin awesome!

If i have to point out some negative it lacks of some actual decisions.
At this state it doesnt feel like you influence the story.

Much love

• Love
Reactions: Komisari

Caleb50

Aug 6, 2018
There's a window who explains you in the start. You need to get 100 copper coins to get 1 silver, 100 silver to 1 gold
Is there an easier way in the game to earn 100 silver than basically grinding a ton to get a gold coin?

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
I'm not sure I understand how to build Fara's room? :unsure:
I've: lucy, rebecca, luna and evi all at the "no more content stage".

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Completed now the game... I love it
I have a question: the actual levels for this version are: Lucy 3 Rebecca 3 Fara 5 Luna 4 Evie 0 and Shino 4?

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Hopefully we see an update soon on this one. Think it could get very popular with frequent content updates like A House on a Rift and other games.

• Love
Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Completed now the game... I love it
I have a question: the actual levels for this version are: Lucy 3 Rebecca 3 Fara 5 Luna 4 Evie 0 and Shino 4?
Thank you!
And yes, that's the actual levels.

Reactions: Pitrik
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes