Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hola! No puedo explicar en español, lo siento para la Google vomitar :)
So the screen goes black like its going to load a transition or whatever and I'm sitting here waiting. Please don't ask a person to click to advance a dialog that is invisible. any black or blank screen should advance itself, because it looks like a loading screen.

The map could use some prettying up. I'm not convinced the town in this story should be at the scale of the current one i mean that's a huge city yet the places you visit, and the story seem more of a small town thing.

I can't wait for the jobs system to get some more love. It could use some color, maybe color code the katana job icon to match Luna's shade of purple. And here is an idea for you: A Katana(or any type really) job that also requires the player characters weapon type, So you have a 2 person job to take care of this cute dryad chick who will use her root tentacles to put the Player and Luna together in an amusing way before joining the guild ;) and well, you could either have gone to see it yourself, or perhaps just have a memory scene as the 2+ girls tell you about how the group of slime monsters outnumbered them.

But with that 'little' rant aside i think this game is very well put together! I mean the writing and the girls are solid, But what impresses me: The main menu looks great. The UI used for inventory, girls, quests also amazing. And the individual girl cards are amazing++ that's a great effect. Day/night cycle UI looks great, But I appreciate the time progression bar showing some things can take less than 1/4 of a day.

So yes I'm a little excited I can't wait for the next releases!
Thanks! Most of the black scenes can't be advanced and his duration are maximum 1 second. It's made only to have a good transition between scenes.

The town is not that big, but not that small either. For now, it's possible to visit SOME places in the town. You'll unlock new places slowly as the story goes on.

Next update the contracts won't have that much love. I want the player to be able to join the girl in the contract to get some extra scenes. But right now the priority is ending the prologue! (The next update)
You'll have more ways to get money in v0.1.1

And thanks!

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
Thanks! Most of the black scenes can't be advanced and his duration are maximum 1 second. It's made only to have a good transition between scenes.

The town is not that big, but not that small either. For now, it's possible to visit SOME places in the town. You'll unlock new places slowly as the story goes on.

Next update the contracts won't have that much love. I want the player to be able to join the girl in the contract to get some extra scenes. But right now the priority is ending the prologue! (The next update)
You'll have more ways to get money in v0.1.1

And thanks!
Oh I meant to say It could be a good idea When you redraw the map to draw familiar roofs and a layout you can see walking around, Like a birds eye view. Not the quantity of locations, just that you can see them, not a concrete jungle. I bet you could mock up some crude geometry of the town miniaturized as well as everything else on the map, and just make a render of each time of day, that would fit the aesthetics of the Illusion.

I like black screens as a transition I just miss when people put a "...." text in there to show you right away you can click to advance. I've played a lot of these games and think I've seen transitions done just about every which way. The ones I personally liked the least where long delays before you can click to advance, long delay auto advance, and unmarked click to advance.

I had 10 gold shortly after reaching the end of first few girls stories, I did a little fishing, sent Luna on a couple of missions and then edited my save ;) I can't wait for more I'll be closely following

Balli13

Aug 11, 2019
so im stuck on Lucy. I feel like it is very simple and im just missing it. in order to get to lvl 2 with her, the tip says "she doesnt bathe in the afternoon, it would be a good idea to take advantage of this". What do i do!??

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
so im stuck on Lucy. I feel like it is very simple and im just missing it. in order to get to lvl 2 with her, the tip says "she doesnt bathe in the afternoon, it would be a good idea to take advantage of this". What do i do!??
Take a bath in the afternoon.

TonyEG

Mar 31, 2020
Men, i really love this, the humor and animations are so good (y aprecio la traduccion al español que trae). Im looking forward to the next content and to be able to help soon with patreon!

• Star-struck
Reactions: Komisari

Benben92222

Feb 29, 2020
For people who don't follow the dev' on Patreon, here some infos about the next update :

"HHG v0.1.1 Sneak Peeks #3 (Public)
Okay, guys, the update is around the corner. After the 6th girl teaser, I will upload the changelog. The day after you'll be able to download HHG.

There's no exact date. But I will try it to be before the end of the month. There are people that pledged in 20$+ tier for the beta thanks to the announcements, I don't want them to feel scammed or something like that.
Oh... And just you to know... Previous version of HHG(v0.1.0) has 1.60gb.
This update has 5,25gb.
:insertwinkyface:

Thanks! ♥"

There are also some pictures if you want to see what's coming

I'm pretty sure that we're gonna enjoy this update a lot !

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Should I start the game or wait for the update? It seems the update is 3x bigger than the game right now so I'm comfused if I should wait or not? I don't know when will the update come tho. There is no date for it. Will the save game compatible when the update comes?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Should I start the game or wait for the update? It seems the update is 3x bigger than the game right now so I'm comfused if I should wait or not? I don't know when will the update come tho. There is no date for it. Will the save game compatible when the update comes?
Just wait. Last patreon post said that release is hopefully before the end of the month. Plus with the changes you probably need to start a new game anyway.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Mmm... It's difficult. Because there's a lot of new stuff like the fishing, mining, shop, and etc that v0.1.0 lacks.
But, yeah, I should suggest for you to wait until the update.

Just wait. Last patreon post said that release is hopefully before the end of the month. Plus with the changes you probably need to start a new game anyway.
You won't need to start a new game! Almost all new events are after a max save game. Except for the already mentioned stuff above.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes