Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hopefully we see an update soon on this one. Think it could get very popular with frequent content updates like A House on a Rift and other games.
Right now I'm working on a big update, again, with a lot of content.
I decided yo make v0.1.1 the base of the game. After that, you'll see frequent updates :p

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well the Quintuplets quest probably need work as they aren't intuitive
(Why you don't ask Lucy about this is a mystery since she manages the Guild)
Rebecca will mention them when you talk to her and show her the Broken Doorknob
Yes, this is not intuitive at all, that totally should be Lucy like you said. At the very least, have Lucy tell him to talk to Rebecca about it, a note in the quest log ...something.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Yes, this is not intuitive at all, that totally should be Lucy like you said. At the very least, have Lucy tell him to talk to Rebecca about it, a note in the quest log ...something.
I'm sorry about that. When making those "Talk" options I wasn't familiarized enough with Renpy to be able for the player to ask for the quintuplets to every girl at every moment. ( If I wanted to do it, I would have to do it manually. That means a lot of time wasted and effort for a crappy made system )

Right now I'm able to make (And I'm making) a really great system when talking to girls. This won't be reflected in the old talk system (v0.1.0 girls) in v0.1.1.

But, I'll try to rework it as fast as possible so the player can ask for tips and other stuff when making quests! (Or things like have the possibility to ask about guild upgrades to both Lucy or Rebecca and start the quest from there)

I just need time! :p

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm sorry about that. When making those "Talk" options I wasn't familiarized enough with Renpy to be able for the player to ask for the quintuplets to every girl at every moment. ( If I wanted to do it, I would have to do it manually. That means a lot of time wasted and effort for a crappy made system )

Right now I'm able to make (And I'm making) a really great system when talking to girls. This won't be reflected in the old talk system (v0.1.0 girls) in v0.1.1.

But, I'll try to rework it as fast as possible so the player can ask for tips and other stuff when making quests! (Or things like have the possibility to ask about guild upgrades to both Lucy or Rebecca and start the quest from there)

I just need time! :p
No worries, it's completely understandable. Just chiming in about my experience, I was confused enough playing that I had to search here to find out, I actually thought I was at the end of that part for the update, but that was partly my fault for not really giving Rebecca the time of day during the game since I don't like bitchy blondes... XD

While asking Lucy is the most natural way to advance that quest, if you want to leave it as Rebecca, the easiest way would be make a note in the quest log, like 'maybe Rebecca could tell me someone who might help' or something like that (at least for now).

Either way, it is an interesting game, and I like a lot of what you are doing with it.

Guima

Mar 17, 2020
Seriously, I have to congratulate you for the animations. They're awesome. I'm excited for the next version!

Reactions: Komisari

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I am just starting to play but I must say that this shit has made me more funny than many anime / movies / series that I have seen, who wrote this deserves a six pack, oh God, what a laugh hahahaha I can not startI appreciate that it is in Spanish, I know English but there is nothing more beautiful than reading or playing a game in your language
the chicken thing is brutal
Sin título1.png

• Love

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am just starting to play but I must say that this shit has made me more funny than many anime / movies / series that I have seen, who wrote this deserves a six pack, oh God, what a laugh hahahaha I can not startI appreciate that it is in Spanish, I know English but there is nothing more beautiful than reading or playing a game in your language
the chicken thing is brutal
View attachment 622166
I don't think that is what she meant when she said she wanted your pecker.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
The game's really promising looking forward to the next release, hope the dev continues to work on this!

• Love

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
can i use renpy save editor to increase my silver / gold if yes then how? cause it takes too much grinding
Hello, you don't necessarily need to get 5 silver for the door. That's a troll quest.
But you can increase your gold using the variable "gold". The same with silver or copper.
This won't work in v0.1.1

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
Hola! No puedo explicar en español, lo siento para la Google vomitar :)
So the screen goes black like its going to load a transition or whatever and I'm sitting here waiting. Please don't ask a person to click to advance a dialog that is invisible. any black or blank screen should advance itself, because it looks like a loading screen.

The map could use some prettying up. I'm not convinced the town in this story should be at the scale of the current one i mean that's a huge city yet the places you visit, and the story seem more of a small town thing.

I can't wait for the jobs system to get some more love. It could use some color, maybe color code the katana job icon to match Luna's shade of purple. And here is an idea for you: A Katana(or any type really) job that also requires the player characters weapon type, So you have a 2 person job to take care of this cute dryad chick who will use her root tentacles to put the Player and Luna together in an amusing way before joining the guild ;) and well, you could either have gone to see it yourself, or perhaps just have a memory scene as the 2+ girls tell you about how the group of slime monsters outnumbered them.

But with that 'little' rant aside i think this game is very well put together! I mean the writing and the girls are solid, But what impresses me: The main menu looks great. The UI used for inventory, girls, quests also amazing. And the individual girl cards are amazing++ that's a great effect. Day/night cycle UI looks great, But I appreciate the time progression bar showing some things can take less than 1/4 of a day.

So yes I'm a little excited I can't wait for the next releases!

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes