Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I was too cynical based on my disappointment from other games, cause when I discovered this game not long ago loved it and was kind of like damn there hasn't been an update for a while. I hope this isn't the price of high quality independently made H games. Then I checked the devs patreon and was like holy shit the next version to come out has more content made over the 1 to 2-month wait then other games achieve in a year! I have never seen a change log go from 0.1 to 0.1.1 with so much content. If the next version has all the content it claims this dev has definitely earned himself a new patreon out of me <3
Thanks! I really worked hard these months.
Not only I added QoL and some features, I added more events than the game has in v0.1.0, too! I will see if this likes to people or they decide for shorter updates but frequent.
I will upload the changelog 1 day before beta in both patreon and discord, so check that out if you want :giggle:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Komisari - Does this update have the majority of the content that was previously removed from the old build or is that still being worked on?
This update has that content, completely reworked, and much, much more.

Well... except some cough threesome scene I know...

I decided to take a slow phase when it comes to sex and stuff. But I don't want people to kill me because I'm making a sex game without sex scenes. So, some of them have been inevitably forced, sadly.

But there will pass a while before threesome scenes, like the Luna and Fara bath threesome that was in the v0.0.1.
In this update there are no threesomes.

Reactions: Hentai Prince

benfok

Sep 23, 2019
I saw some post said there are doggy style scene with Luna but i already have Lv4 on her then tips like ''no more event with luna'' but no any doggy style yet
plz help

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I saw some post said there are doggy style scene with Luna but i already have Lv4 on her then tips like ''no more event with luna'' but no any doggy style yet
plz help
That was in v0.0.1!

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes