Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
6.5GB jesus. One of my up and coming favorite games looks to have gotten a big update.

I'll check it out. This will be the update where I decide if I pledge or not.
Thanks! Depends on how slow/fast you play, you have 3 to 8 hours of new gameplay ♥

Last edited:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
i though i can try play the beta ver, but damn the size is 6gb, n mke me dropping, but i will add this to my watch list :love:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Hello, I already said that there are some bugs in BETA but it got leaked anyway xD.

Download these two files, place them on the game folder, replace them, and you will be fine!
it didn't ask me anything to replace when I put those files in 'game' folder

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
there is script. rpa and translations.rpa in og game folder and the files you linked has some numbers on it. 693073_translations.rpa and 693072_script.rpa
Delete the numbers! That's really weird!

let them in :
translations.rpa
script.rpa

VeniVidiVicii

Jan 4, 2019
there is script. rpa and translations.rpa in og game folder and the files you linked has some numbers on it. 693073_translations.rpa and 693072_script.rpa
That's how downloading files on this site work. As Komisari said, remove numbers.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Its been a while so I forgot, who was Kami and why is she gone now?
Kami is a non-canon girl who explained to you about areas not made of the game yet. She is the girl that is in my profile.

People loved her, so I decided to remove her from the game to make her canon and have her join the guild alongside the others in the future.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
dear god, 6.5 gigs? I hope it's not just really, really uncompressed... lol but from what I can tell just looking at the description, this almost seems like my ideal sex game. hopefully we get a couple (or loads) of group sex scenes to really drive the harem point home :p ... and hopefully I can download this behemoth soon.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
dear god, 6.5 gigs? I hope it's not just really, really uncompressed... lol but from what I can tell just looking at the description, this almost seems like my ideal sex game. hopefully we get a couple (or loads) of group sex scenes to really drive the harem point home :p ... and hopefully I can download this behemoth soon.
Hello! The game is maximum compressed the most "lossless" possible.
It has from 6 to 12 hours of gameplay. It depends on how fast you play.
Skipping dialogues and using cheats has approx 3 hours.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hello! The game is maximum compressed the most "lossless" possible.
It has from 6 to 12 hours of gameplay. It depends on how fast you play.
Skipping dialogues and using cheats has approx 3 hours.
It can be easily compressed up to 1Gb and smaller. It will be lossy but >90% of people would never see any difference... Maybe I'll upload compressed version later because now I wanna sleep.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
It can be easily compressed up to 1Gb and smaller. It will be lossy but >90% of people would never see any difference... Maybe I'll upload compressed version later because now I wanna sleep.
Really? I tried but most of the compressions I made looked insanely bad xD

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Wow looks good, just look at that update changelog!!!

(Sees file size)

No wonder... Wonder if I can download this without interruption xD

But for now Imma sleep :D

Edit: The tattooed girl can be lewd right? RIGHT!?!

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes