Jun 3, 2017
It's a Patreon update currently afaik. As such the only way to access it currently is to either be a Patron or for a Patron to leak it.

You could always toss the author some money ;)
Isn't it a $20 subscription to get the update for that? Not the $2 level?

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah thats why I'm not a big fan of patreon stuff. If you ask for 3 or 5 bucks for an update, I might be inclined to toss it your way for the update. But asking for a monthly donation of 1/3 the price of a AAA game for an unfinished game's update is just kinda off putting.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
It's probably priced for whales who have more expendable income.
(It also reduces the chance that someone from here does a $5 driveby pledge and then uploads the game to f95zone)
Either way it's fine though. It's just a two week delay.

Reactions: ShadowSpy

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
20 dollars or wait 2 weeks holly hell. I was about to donate like 5 bucks since it looks cool but gatekeeping the game 2 whole weeks for 20 dollars tier is kinda insane. It is too much especially when economy going like this. I hope someone leak it here

Last edited:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Yeah thats why I'm not a big fan of patreon stuff. If you ask for 3 or 5 bucks for an update, I might be inclined to toss it your way for the update. But asking for a monthly donation of 1/3 the price of a AAA game for an unfinished game's update is just kinda off putting.
It's probably priced for whales who have more expendable income.
(It also reduces the chance that someone from here does a $5 driveby pledge and then uploads the game to f95zone)
Either way it's fine though. It's just a two week delay.
20 dollars or wait 2 weeks holly hell. I was about to donate like 5 bucks since it looks cool but gatekeeping the game 2 whole weeks for 20 dollars tier is kinda insane. It is too much especially when economy going like this. I hope someone leak it here
Hello, the game is in beta right now, LOTS of people are reporting bugs to me. And this is only 20$ patrons.
I would like to put the beta at 5$, but that would be insane for me, some people got crashing issues, some people got game-breaking bugs, etc.
If I just drop the update here, all comments would be bugs or crash screens.

You could say that the more stable update Is the "Pre-Release". That will be live June 6th. An it's only 5$.

Then, the public update is completely free!
I always say it, my game is and will be free, but I needed to make a "filter" to fix bugs and stuff, and get some money with that, too xD
So the BETA and Pre-Release work beautifully. One day passed and most of the bugs are already solved, and there was not that many people playing it. I would like everyone to play my game and I'm really, really excited for the public update to come for me to drop this here, but I want the update to be very polished by that time so you can have a good experience playing.

I hope you all understand UwU

Last edited:

Jlmn

Dec 7, 2018
Hello, the game is right now in beta, LOTS of people are reporting bugs to me. And this is only 20$ patrons.
I would like to put the beta at 5$, but that would be insane for me, some people got crashing issues, some people got game-breaking bugs, etc.

You could say that the more stable update Is the "Pre-Release". That will be live June 6th. An it's only 5$.

Then, the public update is completely free!
I always say it, my game is and will be free, but I needed to make a "filter" to fix bugs and stuff, and get some money with that, too xD
So the BETA and Pre-Release work beautifully. One day passed and most of the bugs are already solved, and there was not that many people playing it. I would like everyone to play my game and I'm really, really excited for the public update to come to drop this here, but I want the update to be very polished by that time so you can have a good experience playing.

Understandable, have a nice day! <3

Reactions: ShadowSpy

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Yeah, as I said before I think that's fine. Little feedback though:
As far as managing expectations in the future, like when you posted the release date poster on here, I think in the future you'd be better served by indicating that the release date (or beta) on the poster is for your Guild Commander/$20 tier in the same post, or perhaps indicating the release dates for each tier (GC/GA/Pub) in sequence. That way those who don't keep up with the technical aspects of your Patreon understand that.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Yeah, as I said before I think that's fine. Little feedback though:
As far as managing expectations in the future, like when you posted the release date poster on here, I think in the future you'd be better served by indicating that the release date (or beta) on the poster is for your Guild Commander/$20 tier in the same post, or perhaps indicating the release dates for each tier (GC/GA/Pub) in sequence. That way those who don't keep up with the technical aspects of your Patreon understand that.
Yes, that was my bad. I realized the day that I uploaded the game. The next ones will have all dates with their respective information.
Thank you!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
6.48 gb :O i expect it to turn into a BaDIK update for that size :p i enjoyed it pre-overhaul with some minor quibbles..so will give this a go and see if those quibbles were addressed :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
non-stop tracebacks moving about the guildhouse...yes..fresh install new game...here is one of dozens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
Yes, that was my bad. I realized the day that I uploaded the game. The next ones will have all dates with their respective information.
Thank you!
Hello, quick question, did incest content was cut out from the game? Or there will be a patch in the future?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
non-stop tracebacks moving about the guildhouse...yes..fresh install new game...here is one of dozens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello, I already said that there are some bugs in BETA but it got leaked anyway xD.

Download these two files, place them on the game folder, replace them, and you will be fine!

file's name needs to be:
script.rpa
translations.rpa

You HAVE to replace them

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderRob
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes