GotenGS

Mar 20, 2020
I gotta be honest.. this is a well made game besides the fact it running off Koikatu characters+scenes.
The story actually got me to tears sometimes which I did not expect in the beginning
Now that I'm basically done with the v0.1.1 beta build there is one thing left for me to ask to 100% make sure I didn't miss out on anything important:
Every character besides Ari is on their current max level and Ari does not have any exp whatsoever. Is it even possible to unlock the demongirl - which name I totally forgot if she has one? The quest for it - also my last one left of course - is stuck at "Continue Your Life.".
Does that conclude the entire beta or am I really just blind?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I gotta be honest.. this is a well made game besides the fact it running off Koikatu characters+scenes.
The story actually got me to tears sometimes which I did not expect in the beginning
Now that I'm basically done with the v0.1.1 beta build there is one thing left for me to ask to 100% make sure I didn't miss out on anything important:
Every character besides Ari is on their current max level and Ari does not have any exp whatsoever. Is it even possible to unlock the demongirl - which name I totally forgot if she has one? The quest for it - also my last one left of course - is stuck at "Continue Your Life.".
Does that conclude the entire beta or am I really just blind?
You need to continue with Ari! Follow her TIP, and to get the affection you can find her in the entrance of the Town's Stairs at morning. noon and afternoon.

You will realize when v0.1.1 concludes! You will unlock the demon girl!

EDIT: I've added some extra dialogues to Elizabeth and Leticia, so you can ask them where is Ari.

GotenGS

Mar 20, 2020
You need to continue with Ari! Follow her TIP, and to get the affection you can find her in the entrance of the Town's Stairs at morning. noon and afternoon.

You will realize when v0.1.1 concludes! You will unlock the demon girl!
Ahh I see. The issue may have been accidential dialogue skips and the non-existing TIP on her card.
At least now I know what to do now before I try for another couple minutes haha

Big thanks for saving me a lot of time.

zabiha

Jun 21, 2019
if i remamver the game was 1.7GB AND now its 6.5GB THAT good and bad at the same time hh

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Hm, gotta ask: is there really no way to get money in the early game other than fishing? I mean, I understand the basic concept, but it doesn't seem like the money you get from fishing is enough to counter the money you get for buying hooks and bait. And it's a lot of spinning the mouse around. If there is no other way at the moment maybe add some foragable items that respawn every few days? Or maybe I just don't understand how to get money... I'm trying to get 110 copper pieces to buy a swim trunks so I can go to the beach since that seems like the cheapest thing I can do at the moment, so I buy bait and hooks from the store so I can fish more at the lake, but the bait and hooks keep breaking soon after I'm able to pay them off and it just seems like a bad intro to the main gameplay loop. Are there really no other ways to get money atm? mean, I'd really prefer not to cheat...

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
i'm sorry, but is that 6.8 FUCKING GIGS?!
excuse me but WHAT?! the version I have(Ver1.0 pub) is only 1.62 gigs.

I'm horrified and honestly impressed at that jump in size and content.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hm, gotta ask: is there really no way to get money in the early game other than fishing? I mean, I understand the basic concept, but it doesn't seem like the money you get from fishing is enough to counter the money you get for buying hooks and bait. And it's a lot of spinning the mouse around. If there is no other way at the moment maybe add some foragable items that respawn every few days? Or maybe I just don't understand how to get money... I'm trying to get 110 copper pieces to buy a swim trunks so I can go to the beach since that seems like the cheapest thing I can do at the moment, so I buy bait and hooks from the store so I can fish more at the lake, but the bait and hooks keep breaking soon after I'm able to pay them off and it just seems like a bad intro to the main gameplay loop. Are there really no other ways to get money atm? mean, I'd really prefer not to cheat...
That's really weird, buying hooks and stuff should be enough to fish in the lake and get a lot of money. It's not meant to be difficult...
Well, if you have Luna or Evie you can send them to work at morning. Just go to the board at the entrance of the guild and you will be able to send them to work. (If you want to get Luna, proceed with Lucy's levels.)

I'm sorry about this! It's not meant to be difficult, but a nice and funny feature to have. I'll tweak the % for the fishing props and make them a lot more difficult to break.
Thank you!

EDIT: Oh, and I LOVED your "foraging" idea. It'll for sure be added to get some extra money!

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
jesus christ ppl, just read the dev's posts above, couldnt even wait till they polished this thing up huh? oh well, it happens, just next time guys, please wait for it to be polished up and such lol.

Komisari im still impressed as hell at how big each version of the game has been upon initial release. i mean, the very first version was huge despite being the very first release, and now this? 6.5 gigs? you are a madman and a hardass worker, keep it up, and amazing work. one of the better VNs ive played from this site

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
That's really weird, buying hooks and stuff should be enough to fish in the lake and get a lot of money. It's not meant to be difficult...
Well, if you have Luna or Evie you can send them to work at morning. Just go to the board at the entrance of the guild and you will be able to send them to work. (If you want to get Luna, proceed with Lucy's levels.)

I'm sorry about this! It's not meant to be difficult, but a nice and funny feature to have. I'll tweak the % for the fishing props and make them a lot more difficult to break.
Thank you!

EDIT: Oh, and I LOVED your "foraging" idea. It'll for sure be added to get some extra money!
Well, maybe I just didn't understand correctly. I wasn't able to unlock anyone to send on guild missions, and couldn't tell how to get anyone. It just seemed like the thing I was supposd to do, since the beach girl hit me so it seemed like she might be ready for guild stuff (violent girl = goes on quests, at least in my mind). So I kinda just assumed I was supposed to buy swim trunks so I could get her to join my guild and finally do guild stuff. But yeah that was my reasoning. Just seemed like the biggest fish I could catch got me 30 copper, and I needed to buy a 75 copper hook to stand a chance, and it may have been enough to pay off the hook in time but spinning the wheels in circle... just isn't fun, tbh. I mean, I spin it slowly like you said, but that doesn't make it any more fun.

I stole the foraging idea from stardew valley mainly, that game had a lot of ways to get money, I'd suggest doing something similar so every day you could do something different and still get more money and such no matter what you do that day , Maybe you do so already once you unlock the guild for real, but it didn't really seem to be unlocked right away and couldnn't figure out the best way of unlocking it. At least now I know I need to level up with lucy a few times before I can begin

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
jesus christ ppl, just read the dev's posts above, couldnt even wait till they polished this thing up huh? oh well, it happens, just next time guys, please wait for it to be polished up and such lol.

Komisari im still impressed as hell at how big each version of the game has been upon initial release. i mean, the very first version was huge despite being the very first release, and now this? 6.5 gigs? you are a madman and a hardass worker, keep it up, and amazing work. one of the better VNs ive played from this site

Hahahaha thank you! I'm literally 24/7 working on the game, I have lots of fun doing it.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Well, maybe I just didn't understand correctly. I wasn't able to unlock anyone to send on guild missions, and couldn't tell how to get anyone. It just seemed like the thing I was supposd to do, since the beach girl hit me so it seemed like she might be ready for guild stuff (violent girl = goes on quests, at least in my mind). So I kinda just assumed I was supposed to buy swim trunks so I could get her to join my guild and finally do guild stuff. But yeah that was my reasoning. Just seemed like the biggest fish I could catch got me 30 copper, and I needed to buy a 75 copper hook to stand a chance, and it may have been enough to pay off the hook in time but spinning the wheels in circle... just isn't fun, tbh. I mean, I spin it slowly like you said, but that doesn't make it any more fun.
I'm sorry, as far as I can tell you're the first one that has this problem. I'll lower the price of the Fishing Supplies. I'm sorry!
Remember to follow the girl's TIP too, as well as completing quests.
As I said before, sorry! It's not meant to be difficult!

I stole the foraging idea from stardew valley mainly, that game had a lot of ways to get money, I'd suggest doing something similar so every day you could do something different and still get more money and such no matter what you do that day , Maybe you do so already once you unlock the guild for real, but it didn't really seem to be unlocked right away and couldnn't figure out the best way of unlocking it. At least now I know I need to level up with lucy a few times before I can begin
I love Stardew Valley. And I liked your idea. I know that I NEED to add more ways to get money than just fishing.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hey ! The wine quest for the doctor is bugged for me. There is a loop when I buy the wine that says : "There is a sign. We're renovating. What ?" . Can't get out of that so I just can't buy the wine. Otherwise great game so far.
Download the patch!

Reactions: Paarl

Soma_Cruz_Alpha

Mar 20, 2020
i always dowload with MegaSync, yeah it will take a while but the download will be steady and won't be interrupted. and I have a huge backlog so i can always play something else while waiting.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes