Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Komisari I think you should create and support a compressed version for this game too...not that unofficial compressed versions are bad or anything but with the level of changes you make and stuff i don't think any unofficial compressed version can be errorless (i.e the typical compression bugs...multiply that by the size of your game which is fucking huge so that's gonna be a lot of errors) or use the patches you give for bug fixes

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Komisari I think you should create and support a compressed version for this game too...not that unofficial compressed versions are bad or anything but with the level of changes you make and stuff i don't think any unofficial compressed version can be errorless (i.e the typical compression bugs...multiply that by the size of your game which is fucking huge so that's gonna be a lot of errors) or use the patches you give for bug fixes
Well, most of the changes involve only script and translation(dialogue) stuff. So... I don't think there's a problem with this.
At least for Pre-Release and Public.

The problem is when the unofficial stuff is made in BETA, I'm making changes every 5 seconds to fix/correct stuff xD.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Well, most of the changes involve only script and translation(dialogue) stuff. So... I don't think there's a problem with this.
At least for Pre-Release and Public.

The problem is when the unofficial stuff is made in BETA, I'm making changes every 5 seconds to fix/correct stuff xD.
I guess...but still for a game of this size a compressed version supported by the dev would be better...though idk how difficult it would be for you (i.e to maintain 2 versions of the same game compressed and non)

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
hmm, some of the script is weird without the incest option.. like father passed away.. friend can finally train with bow... why ur father doesnt allow a "friend" to do what she want?? if i play now.. if incest patch is release in the future.. do i need to start a new game?? and i think lucy and luna is actually sisters right?? so their script is weird without incest too ...

Reactions: GmFn1869

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
hmm, some of the script is weird without the incest option.. like father passed away.. friend can finally train with bow... why ur father doesnt allow a "friend" to do what she want?? if i play now.. if incest patch is release in the future.. do i need to start a new game?? and i think lucy and luna is actually sisters right?? so their script is weird without incest too ...
There is already a code or a patch for incest tho

spaceman92

Jul 26, 2019
I loaded from a previous save from the last version and I now can't progress in the prologue quest. Actually, I don't think I even have the prologue quest. Do I need to make a new game?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I loaded from a previous save from the last version and I now can't progress in the prologue quest. Actually, I don't think I even have the prologue quest. Do I need to make a new game?
You should not have the prologue quest when loading the save. Just keep playing and you will unlock it!

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Ari is your partner, she lives with you.
And Luna is battle partner of Lucy.

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
quick question... changelog mentions a cheat system? just curious about how to access that?

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
This is honestly one of the best games i've played in a hot minute. I had this on the watch list and finally got around to downloading it and have been very pleased with the experience. Will be adding my support to your patreon very soon! :D

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
so i'm not sure if this ment to be in the game, but on the mission to find evie and midnight i went to the bike park and got a weird scene. look like the demon from the intro but in a glitch out way which like do like a softlock or so unless u rollback

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes